Wooshbuild Support Thread

really sorry about this and probably been answered but theres no thread search.. i generaly make my own build but my firend has an h.2h box so decided to use wooshbuild to save some time and effort.. ended up being more effort and stuill not working lol..main problem is cams..i tried to install mgcamd 1.35 from softcam list as i find this performs better than 1.38 but kept getting wget errors and 404 errors so wopuldnt install..so removed 1.38 and then tried to install 1.35 but still got the 404 errors.. this happened on every cam in list.. so decided to install the ipk via ipk installer and they installed but didnt show in list..so now i had no mgcamd. so decided to install softcam feed ipkl..this downloaded the softcams instead of 404 errors but once activated they defaulted to no cam in softcam panel every reboot..so decided to reflash with wooshbuild and use the usb softcam importer. it wouldnt detect the usb in the front only the usb in the rear mounted as media / hdd so ended up having to ftp the newcamd.list and CCcam.cfg to hdd folder via ftp which kind of defeated the object..it said they had installed fine but had a feeling they didnt.. anyway as i thought they hadnt and didnt work.. so what i would like to know is where are the config files sent to so i can import manualy..the dont go in the usual usr / key folder..i did find some newcand files in tuxtbox but i dont think they are anything to go by either..if i cant find where to drop them i will just make myself another image using 5.3 atv as 6.0 doesnt like iptv player eiither..so top middle and bottom is if anyone can answer the folloqwing
1. where does the CCcam.cfg get imported to
2. where does the newcamd.list file get imported to.
3. is there any way to use older atv cams without the panel defaulting to no cam

CCcam.cfg goes into usr/keys
newcamdd.list goes into usr/keys

If you have flashed with WB both mgcamd_1.38r1 and CCcam 2.3.0 are already installed by default.
Never had nor have I heard of the softcam selector defaulting to no cam after a cam has been selected.

As an aside, please use some punctuation in future posts, it really makes it a lot easier to read.

BTW This is a H.2s thread and there is a search option, beside "SUPPORT US" there is the usual menu symbol (3 short horizontal lines) and there you will find the search option.

it only defaulted to no cam after i removed mgcamd and tried to install from plugins / softcams and install via softcam panel.. all i got was 404 wget errorsd..so i removed all cams and then installed atv softcam feed 1.0 and installed mgcamd from there.. all cams installed instead of the 404 errors but after installing from softcam feed everytime i rebooted cams defaulted to no cam.. the default installed cams didnt have this problem only the new cams installed sioftcam feed 1.0

Your handiest thing to do, IMHO, is to reflash using WB6 as the default cams work perfectly as does the default IPTV player.

thats what i did and used usb importer but it didnt work..its comming back tomorrow so will just add files manualy.. seems strange theres no CCcam.cfg in var / keys etc.i mean mgcamd doesnt just have newcamd.list it has several other files it uses.. usr / keys is empty..

I’m having a problem on wooshbuild atm, when I’m on the iptv app on icefilms for example and fast forward the tv program or film it causes the box to crash saying that it had encounter an error and needed to be restarted.

really sorry about this and probably been answered but theres no thread search.. i generaly make my own build but my firend has an h.2h box so decided to use wooshbuild to save some time and effort.. ended up being more effort and stuill not working lol..main problem is cams..i tried to install mgcamd 1.35 from softcam list as i find this performs better than 1.38 but kept getting wget errors and 404 errors so wopuldnt install..so removed 1.38 and then tried to install 1.35 but still got the 404 errors.. this happened on every cam in list.. so decided to install the ipk via ipk installer and they installed but didnt show in list..so now i had no mgcamd. so decided to install softcam feed ipkl..this downloaded the softcams instead of 404 errors but once activated they defaulted to no cam in softcam panel every reboot..so decided to reflash with wooshbuild and use the usb softcam importer. it wouldnt detect the usb in the front only the usb in the rear mounted as media / hdd so ended up having to ftp the newcamd.list and CCcam.cfg to hdd folder via ftp which kind of defeated the object..it said they had installed fine but had a feeling they didnt.. anyway as i thought they hadnt and didnt work.. so what i would like to know is where are the config files sent to so i can import manualy..the dont go in the usual usr / key folder..i did find some newcand files in tuxtbox but i dont think they are anything to go by either..if i cant find where to drop them i will just make myself another image using 5.3 atv as 6.0 doesnt like iptv player eiither..so top middle and bottom is if anyone can answer the folloqwing
1. where does the CCcam.cfg get imported to
2. where does the newcamd.list file get imported to.
3. is there any way to use older atv cams without the panel defaulting to no cam
Sounds like you made something very very simple a nightmare and the box needs re-flashing. There are a lot of people who have successfully used the H2H image without issue.

I’m having a problem on wooshbuild atm, when I’m on the iptv app on icefilms for example and fast forward the tv program or film it causes the box to crash saying that it had encounter an error and needed to be restarted.
Use the left and right buttons to FF / RW.

Cheers Ad29434. Tried that. Its in Portal on my other boxes but not the i55 for some reason and cant find it anywhere. Its giving me serious headaches at the moment having to reflash the box every few days as it just hooks up and can do nothing!

Ahh is it def installed on the box already? you can usually tell from the remove plugin screen. green button,red button,extensions

Yep its in the remove plugins screen! So its defo installed. I even uninstalled and installed again but it doesn't appear where I would expect it to.

can anybody send me the blank newcamd.list fill so I ca install my line as the v6 doesn't come with it under keys any more like v5

can anybody send me the blank newcamd.list fill so I ca install my line as the v6 doesn't come with it under keys any more like v5

Just use any text editor and save the file as "newcamd.list" making sure .txt is NOT added to the end.
If it is just use "rename" to erase it, it really is that simple.

I have just installed latest revision of Wooshbuild on my H2S. When I select OpenVPN it states lines are down?

Back