Wooshbuild Support Thread

Ok need some help had to put ipad on my zgemma because of iptv but hated the build lol it kept crashing if I left it on a channel to long then changed, but luckiermy provider folded so I put woosh back in but its still doing it is there any way to completely wipe box to start from scratch like a factory reset.
Re-flashing with any image totally wipes the box so thats all thats needed to have a clean image. I would re-flash from scratch using basebuild and either use a new usb for recording or re-format the one you are currently using (basebuild will take care of it all) if you you choose to do it that way.
Or like AD says use the option in wb config. It does sound like it could be your usb stick tho, as you have the problem using both builds.

mmm could be think I might try the usb from upstairs before I start formatting.

Yeh just had a look on harddrive and its still got lots of ipab crap on it so think best bet is to start from beginning and format harddrive time to copy her progs over to the pc before wiping lol

Last edited:
Hi guys hoping someone maybe able to explain why the ping results on my h2s are a lot higher than on my android box. Both boxes are connected by ethernet running on the same network, the speedtest results for the android box show pings between 13ms -16ms, the results on the h2s show pings between 30ms - 35ms. I've tried swapping the ethernet cables and connecting them on different router ports I also set them up on wi fi but ping discrepancy is still evident. Any suggestions or advice would be appreciated...

Hi guys hoping someone maybe able to explain why the ping results on my h2s are a lot higher than on my android box. Both boxes are connected by ethernet running on the same network, the speedtest results for the android box show pings between 13ms -16ms, the results on the h2s show pings between 30ms - 35ms. I've tried swapping the ethernet cables and connecting them on different router ports I also set them up on wi fi but ping discrepancy is still evident. Any suggestions or advice would be appreciated...
My uneducated guess would be processing speed of box. H2s is a great box but slightly lacks the umph for IPTV when it comes to processor speed.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

My uneducated guess would be processing speed of box. H2s is a great box but slightly lacks the umph for IPTV when it comes to processor speed.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Thanks for that pal. I initially thought that it maybe driver related but not to worry the H2s is a cracking box even if a little under powered for the likes of IPTV....

Hello everyone. I have recently purchased a zgemma h2s and installed whooshbuild on it. I have a cccam line up and running and iptv up and running. The only slightly annoying problem that I have is that the epg is blank when using the iptv. I have got in contact with my iptv provider and he says the epg is not available. Is there a way that I could be able to sort this myself?

Hi others might know but i always thought with iptv you needed the provider to do it.But if you go in to plugins and download EPG importer that will probably your best bet....but like i said the other guys might know differently .

I tried to the epg importer previously and manually selected and imported all the uk satellite sources. Im guessing that this just works for the ccam as my iptv is still blank.

Hi

I just tried flashing whooshbuild on my Zgemma H.2H. the flash went through fine but then when it went through configuring it comes up with a message "not enough hard disck space, requires 300mb". Well the Zgemma box has a max capacity of 300mb and whooshbuld alone takes up 112mb.

So how am i suppoed to install whooshbuild on my Zgemma H.2H

can anyone help.

I tried to the epg importer previously and manually selected and imported all the uk satellite sources. Im guessing that this just works for the ccam as my iptv is still blank.
Yeah thats what i thought......you see i use it for my iptv but it was set up by the supplier,but one of the other guys may know.

Hi

I just tried flashing whooshbuild on my Zgemma H.2H. the flash went through fine but then when it went through configuring it comes up with a message "not enough hard disck space, requires 300mb". Well the Zgemma box has a max capacity of 300mb and whooshbuld alone takes up 112mb.

So how am i suppoed to install whooshbuild on my Zgemma H.2H

can anyone help.
Have you initialised the USB stick....that's what you need...note YOU ARE NOT meant to use the internal flash memory.if you have flashed from wooshe basebuild it should ask you to initialise a USB stick it's the memory on there that is needed.

All my boxes have strangely got stuck on 00 on boot this morning for some reason anyone else same issue my phones going nuts lol

Its in a boot loop for some reason(it happens sometimes) strange it's happened to you all at once.a reflash will sort it out.

Its in a boot loop for some reason(it happens sometimes) strange it's happened to you all at once.a reflash will sort it out.
thats the thing it doesnt soon as turn box off happens again and we all use same build couple mths and cs/iptv cross in bouqets an update had caused it somehow

Hmm ive just done about a weeks worth of updates and apart from the clock display sticking on 00 constantly (which i have a fix) the updates where fine.

Plus if it was the updates after you had done them it would asked you to reboot straight away and you would of noticed it then instead of it just being like that this morning.

Back