Wooshbuild Support Thread

I want to revert from Whooshbuild 6 to whooshbuild 5 and retain all of my existing setup. Unfortunately I dont have a backup of Ver 5 which I previously used. Is this possible, Is there a step by step guide available.

I have a Zgemma H2S

Hi guys, anyone know where the hide and show bouquet button is on woosh 6 - not the older versions as it is different thanks in advance

hi guys

just had to re flash online with v6.00

i have now no skyQ skin and also openvpn is saying "checking feeds" then "feeds down for maintenance"
openvpn working fine on my other box which hasnt been flashed

what am i missing

**update**

just re flashed with base build now and still getting the same, no skyQ skin and openvpn not working

*****fixed skyQ skin*****

just downloaded the plugin, obviously it doesnt come with the base build now

still no go with openvpn.

***openvpn fixed****

putty root cmd "opkg install openvpn"

seems to of done the trick, im guessing skyQ skin and openvpn is not included now in the woosh build ?

thanks

Last edited:
Hi all, I have whoosh build running on zgemma i55 and all is good. The only issue I have is with recording.

Can anyone offer any tips on how they do it? When I record it normally stops after so long. I cannot get it to stay recording for a whole football match or film for example. Any tips?

Hi,

Has anyone found that either the aniptvadder and/or EPG-importer plugins effects the 'Hide non working S*y channels on EPG' function in WB config?

I have mine set to 'no' as I like to use it as a handy tv guide before switching over onto an IPTV channel not available on normal satellite service.

However each morning since installing aniptvadder plugin mine reverts to hiding the channels.

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi,

Has anyone found that either the aniptvadder and/or EPG-importer plugins effects the 'Hide non working S*y channels on EPG' function in WB config?

I have mine set to 'no' as I like to use it as a handy tv guide before switching over onto an IPTV channel not available on normal satellite service.

However each morning since installing aniptvadder plugin mine reverts to hiding the channels.

Cheers

Mine does the same too .. Think Woosh is looking in to it.

Mine does the same too .. Think Woosh is looking in to it.

Ok cool.

It's far from a major issue, in fact it's something I can live with if it can't be resolved.

Just thought I'd highlight it incase there was a simple resolution.

Hi,

Cheers

Its caused by a restart of the box. When your box is restarted the wb server just pulls in the config file to remove all dark channels, regardless of what you have it set at. It dont care its just giving you one.
If your box isnt restarted then you will keep all the non working channels and all scans will run fine, until the box is eventually restarted.
Woosh will fix it

Woosh will fix it - one day. That day is coming soon (ish)

SkyQ and all of Chab's skins are available in Wooshbuild, they just aren't pre-installed. They are all in the skin section of plugins.

Open VPN has always caused issues, not something I have ever touched, it is how it is on a clean OpenATV. Just recently OpenATV have been doing quite a few changes and causing the odd hickup, but OpenVPN has been asked about before.

Zgemma H7S, just sorting a couple of things and I will release.

Ok need some help had to put ipad on my zgemma because of iptv but hated the build lol it kept crashing if I left it on a channel to long then changed, but luckiermy provider folded so I put woosh back in but its still doing it is there any way to completely wipe box to start from scratch like a factory reset.

Yeah all you have to do is a reflash.you say your already on wooshbuild.if you press green button you will see the plugin list go in to the WBconfig (very top) once in scroll down to the bottom and there should be an option that says reflash wooshbuild.A reflash will clear everything so you can start over again.

Back