Cable wooshbuild

hi guys
I flashed my box vu duo2
successfully still dinky dory
now?
son in law bought him box last year xmas will you flash box yes I say
oh bloody hell!!!!!
would not flash with same stix tried as I now it worked on mine more than five times any way went into flashonline expander tool on soft ware updates mmmmm, looks promising in with usb into flash expander wow its working mm, no it started then 30 minute later still waiting was on screen that it was downloading got halfway then nil
..soooo!!!!! I took flash out turned box off turned on
alli have is screen with OPEN ATV lovely bluecolour
tried to get on box with echannelizder 192 etc zilth nada
anyone with any ideas apart from #320 in the bin(( okay flashed ))!!!

Last edited:
hi can you help or point me in the right direction? ive downloaded the wooshbuild flashed box all ok followed setup but tells me there is not enough space. so ive re formatted my pen drive and followed all instructions again but to the same problem ?????

Hi all, help required.
Just trying to update to wooshbuild v7 from wooshbuild v6 through my H2H box selection screen. it wont re-flash due to system saying ...not enough room on hdd needs 300mb?.

Downloaded v7 off wooshbuild site, should i just reflash from usb?
Any ideas

Scifi

Hi all, help required.
Just trying to update to wooshbuild v7 from wooshbuild v6 through my H2H box selection screen. it wont re-flash due to system saying ...not enough room on hdd needs 300mb?.

Downloaded v7 off wooshbuild site, should i just reflash from usb?
Any ideas

Scifi
Hi Mate
Just want to know if you sorted out problem as i have same problem.
Kind regards
Mario

hi can you help or point me in the right direction? ive downloaded the wooshbuild flashed box all ok followed setup but tells me there is not enough space. so ive re formatted my pen drive and followed all instructions again but to the same problem ?????
Hi Mate
Just want to know if you solved problem as i have same problem and if so what did you do?
Kind regards
Mario

Back