xciptv hide groups

dinje

I cant find a setting for this, i want to hide certain groups, is this even an option?

I also tried iptv smarters pro, but same thing?

Any ideas?

Not really mate as its android it installs what ever is 9n the sever now if it was zgemma using Jedi you could select what to install and ones you don't want to install you would leave blank but xciptv and smarters stb don't give that option as it connects directly to server

Not really mate as its android it installs what ever is 9n the sever now if it was zgemma using Jedi you could select what to install and ones you don't want to install you would leave blank but xciptv and smarters stb don't give that option as it connects directly to server

Yeah, i use Jedi on my main boxes, but firestick in bedroom, hence the android apps

I was giving an example xciptv player can't be done and smarters can't be done mate with removing what you don't want

Only other option would be Xtream editor upload your m3u to editor then disable what you don't want. Only issue is extra cost and having to link epg

You can hide on smarters. Go to settings > parental controls. Set your pin then lock the categories you want to hide. (Possibly need to save settings at this point) exit out of the app compleatly. When you reload the app the categories you have locked are now hidden

Last edited:
You can hide on smarters. Go to settings > parental controls. Set your pin then lock the categories you want to hide. (Possibly need to save settings at this point) exit out of the app compleatly. When you reload the app the categories you have locked are now hidden

Perfect!, thank you,

Back