XE Catchup

If that question is for me ,yes it's quite possible it's the supplier , I have yet to ask him now the holiday period is over and will see what he say but as others have said the biggest bug bear is not been able to pause or rewind/ fast forward , but it's all , but its a good steep forward

Cheers

It would be great to find a supplier that actually offers this catch-up service on enigma2, can't find anyone so far and my existing provider doesn't offer it. I finally found some rocking horse sh!t the other day, that was much easier to locate.

Last edited:
I am not near my box at the moment but I believe there is an option called Seek (Enter Time), if you try that then you can effectively ffw and rew by pressing left and right to seek along a progress bar.

FTP the attached file to either of the two below locations (or both depending on what skin your using)

/usr/share/enigma2/skin_default/skyNEW/SelectBars/

/usr/share/enigma2/skyNEW/SelectBars/

That will sort the blue screen out and will allow you to seek

Attachments

• progress.png
    progress.png
    176 bytes · Views: 175
I'am trying to sort out how you are getting it to pause ,which build and boxes do you have , I have tried on my vu+ solo2 with wooshbuild 7,
Long press right arrow brings up a blue screen and crash report , if I press the help button in brings up a box to chouse an extention ,

Any ideas guys

Cheers

Last edited:
the file seams to have been replaced , all i get is a picture of a blue bar , a png file ,or is that the file

cheers

thanks for confirming , i realized after looking in the files after i had FTP in to my box, i could not find the Sky_new folder so put it in the SKYWB extention bars folder ,as this is the skin i am using is this correct , off to try once the box reboots

cheers

Hi
I have pressed the help button and a blue box comes up labeled Please choose an extention
Numbered 1 to 9
1 IMDB details
2 add auto timer
3 search epg
4 search epg from history
5 event info
6 Graphical epg
7 info bar
8 Multi epg
9 show epg for multi channel

That's it no pause

Cheers

Hi Lenny

On the Mutant and the Zgemma a more comprehensive menu comes up - seems your box doesn't bring up this menu :(

Back