1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xp Drivers

Discussion in 'Windows XP and 2000.' started by itsdutts, Feb 16, 2017.

1. celticfc

celticfc Member

did you use the service tag number to find drivers

2. itsdutts

itsdutts Forum Supporter

Not sure it was a while ago i will give it another try. but from what i can rember i found some drivers that should have been for my laptop but they didnt work. i didn't know how to find out what drivers were the correct one's. But i have been back to the pc shop and had a chat about the dell drivers and he told me that after time things are not updated and are removed from the site. windows xp isn't supported anymore.

3. southsimon

southsimon Forum Supporter

Looking back from the start of this thread a lot of help has been provided. It was already suggested in earlier posts about going to the dell website to download the drivers and how out of date xp is. Why don't you just buy a new ecu reader and use win 7 or 10. There are other alternatives.??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. itsdutts

itsdutts Forum Supporter

why don't i just buy a new ecu reader? let me explain. when you walk into somebodys office on the desk you will normally see on one side of the desk an IN tray and a OUT tray on the other side of the desk, some people have a tray in the middle labled TO DIFFICULT. I only have two trays

5. cactikid

cactikid VIP Member

i downloaded drivers fix which scans pc and lets you know how many are outdated 65 i have lol

6. samuk

samuk Member

easiest way i found to go to dell website and put the service tag.
    http://www.dell.com/support/home/uk/en/ukbsdt1/product-support/product/inspiron-6000/drivers

7. southsimon

southsimon Forum Supporter

He was told that in post 2, can't help someone who can't be bothered to sort it, dead thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk