Xtream Codes website taken down re IPTV

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's great when lines are fixed but don't work.
I've heard several similar explanations over past week or two
'We are back to full functionality but no channels clear'

'Everything back to normal but no live channels or VOD as yet'

'Good news, all up and running but no sky sports, movies or foreign channels'

I'm not entirely sure they are seeing the bigger picture.
It's like a cafe/chippy advertising: 'we are fully open and back to normal but no hot or cold food or drinks served for the foreseeable future'

From my own experience when my supplier was back up didnt have a problem worked straight away but my mate with same supplier, same android box (H96), same app STB (pro) couldnt connect. The app was showing connection problem at top of screen, he is totally none tec friendly so I forced the app to stop, cleared the cache and it was immediately fine. My point is when a supplier puts in a new system it may find out faults you didnt have before at the consumer end. If we hadnt sorted my mates problem he would have no doubt been screaming it was a provider problem. So its a case of eliminating faults at your end first before complaining. AND No I am not a supplier.
It's simular to what, I did with a mates apart from I noted mac and portal uninstalled and re installed changed mac to one provider had loaded straight away there's always prceedures to try first

I think its time for Tk to clean out some dodgy suppliers . i might get a few negative comment but been on TK for a long time, am sure lot of us chose suppliers being supporter or vip etc. This tag give buyers some security but lately some showed their true colors when shit hit the fan. We understand the difficulties they are getting but some are quite nasty from their response and some don't even be bothered to reply...

I've also emailed my supplier asking me to send me the log in details. Some of my channels work but I bought this for a mate of mine and the details got lost on the receiver and I can't put the iptv using the suls method because I can't log in. I haven't had a reply in weeks.
It is what it is I'm afraid

I think its time for Tk to clean out some dodgy suppliers . i might get a few negative comment but been on TK for a long time, am sure lot of us chose suppliers being supporter or vip etc. This tag give buyers some security but lately some showed their true colors when shit hit the fan. We understand the difficulties they are getting but some are quite nasty from their response and some don't even be bothered to reply...

You have been a member for just over 2 years !
During that period you made 4 requests for subs and 4 responses in this current thread !
You have never contributed to the forum in any way but feel this gives you the right to tell ADMIN how to monitor this forum ?
There is a procedure on how to go about resolving issues with TK suppliers and is obviously something you have not bothered to read up on !

You have been a member for just over 2 years !
During that period you made 4 requests for subs and 4 responses in this current thread !
You have never contributed to the forum in any way but feel this gives you the right to tell ADMIN how to monitor this forum ?
There is a procedure on how to go about resolving issues with TK suppliers and is obviously something you have not bothered to read up on !
Am not telling you anything....this is not a sort of attitude am expecting from admins....any feedback is a good feedback. This website attrack members thus how this website get money from advertising..and i have been in advertising for 20 yrs, so i know how to do thing. So please don't get this wrong...it was just a poece of advice.

I dunno.. I just think that all customers that have paid should get the limited service rather than some customers getting it and others are not. I agree its not stable.
It will vary on devices and apps as providers have to adapt there panels or find a panel that supports the api. My provider has managed to use xc cracked xc but managed to modify the api to be compatible with most devices.

Same here watched the footy with no glitching, credit to everyone getting things sorted so quickly :)

You say you have been on here a long time and have a post count of 7 :LOL::LOL:

Fine here also. Taking it with a pinch of salt for the moment. Need a good number of weeks before saying its bang on...

One of my providers went down just after 1.30pm, came back for 10 minutes or so around 4pm, then promptly fell over again and is still down now. My back up worked fine with hardly a glitch throughout today. My main provider had worked fine directly after the XC shutdown and other than having a few channels missing, worked consistently until around Wednesday of last week when it all fell apart and since then downtime due to server reboots (which last for hours), have become a daily occurance! - but today has probably been the worst.

Lucky for some of of u lol... my provider has been down since the drama in Italy and still they update every 48hours to say they r working behind the sence to sort it .

Lucky for some of of u lol... my provider has been down since the drama in Italy and still they update every 48hours to say they r working behind the sence to sort it .
i have 2 providers, one gives me regular updates but the other i havent heard nothing from since the 20th september, he use to reply asap but now he wont respond, TK Vetran to, thats why i always use 2 providers. You have to have a back up lol :)
The provider who hasnt been in touch since the 20th september has since replied to me and he has been away on holidays and he is working flat out to sort things out, TBH Most of my channels are back on, he just needs some time to get it sorted.

Last edited:

I would move on the ones that know what they are doing have pretty much sorted it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back