Xtream Codes website taken down re IPTV

Status
Not open for further replies.
apparently the hacked version of XC is really unsecure on a number of levels so is not a long term solution.

Very true these can be hacked quite easy with the same software that is used to get user logins (user/pass) via sentry bruteforce etc

Once in the panel they can then use all your credits to generate lines etc lock you out of your account remove current clients etc

My supplier got me back online over the weekend.
A couple of teething problems, and a few tweeks where I was trying some settings for them but all is good now.

Not as many channels as I had before (not by much) but I know they will be adding more as they get their systems stabilized

Been very happy they got us sorted out and all we needed was a little patience and let them get on with it.

TBH...hats off for most of the suppliers onTK. By the look of it, they are doing their best. And feel most of them are genuine people apart from the money, they have done a good job.

Mine has gone out of their way, as mentioned before it will wheel out the crap who provide no support
Well i did mention this on this thread, and some were not happy abt my comment because i only posted 7 comment ..The admin said, you can report it to them according to the TK rule.

I have lines from two providers that I obtained from TK and both have been excellent in terms of communication during these past couple of weeks. One of the lines has barely been affected in terms of stabilty whilst one has had a few problems but at least you were always kept informed as to what has been happening. Cant ask for much more than that imho.

I will definitely be using both again when its time for renewals so hats off to both of them and others who have stayed around to fix the problems.

Appears this could be a "reset" of all the providers/resellers, with some dissapearing, and if most are moving to new platforms, does this mean that previous good stability and service is no guarantee of future service ?
How far away are we from some sort of normaility.

Last edited by a moderator:
Appears this could be a "reset" of all the providers/resellers, with some dissapearing, and if most are moving to new platforms, does this mean that previous good stability and service is no guarantee of future service ?
How far away are we from some sort of normaility.
once things settle down I can't see the stability being any worse.
It just shows you 99% of these so called suppliers just use free streams like bit torrent not there own subscriptions and content otherwise none of this would happen.
The old Facebook crews seemed to have dried up.
how did you come to that assumption? it's not the feeds that have gone down, it's the panel that allows providers to add users, add new sources etc.

It just shows you 99% of these so called suppliers just use free streams like bit torrent not there own subscriptions and content otherwise none of this would happen.
The old Facebook crews seemed to have dried up.
Personally i think the opposite, most providers at least around here appear to have been doing their best too sort the issue out asap and most are back up and running and have been for a while. considering the work involved its a great effort.

Personally i think the opposite, most providers at least around here appear to have been doing their best too sort the issue out asap and most are back up and running and have been for a while. considering the work involved its a great effort.
Yeah I agree, my supplier had us all up back and running within a few days and now we are more or less back to full service with EPG as well now as of last night. He wasn't replying to emails initially but as you can imagine everyone would be trying to get in contact so when I'd emailed I got an automatic response directing me to his website for updates and he's more or less kept us updated throughout all of it

Never really bothered with VOD I use cyberflix. I suppose might be a issue for mag or enigma users
Be surprised how many people like using a nice vod section mike if no access to plugins/apps like E2istream/cyberfix/kodi ect

Been some ups and down today with mine. Replacing streams with better ones apparently. What is working seems fine though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back