Your thoughts on the Blade Media.

techno

Thinking of purchasing one of these and curious of what you all think of it good or bad, how does it preform, how is the epg etc.

blade is an excellent box picture perfect if you have a good csline, but the (epg is shit) no other word for it about time they fixed it.

Had this box nearly a week and have almost made myself a chuffty badge its that good , I`ve woke up with a smile every morning. Got mine from a company called dcrecivers on ebay. £150 worth every penny. Just about to add usb hard drive with all my films on to be able to play so its a media player too which saved me £80 for one of the cyclone hdmi box things. BUY ONE

hello thinking of buying one of therse im a starview 7 novice so not up on them at all, i have a sly dish up now with no sub will a blade box just plug n play with that or is there more to this? i.e will i need to take out a min sub with sly will i need to flash the blade and so on please send as many bits of advice as poss cheers all

Hunter maybe if you started your own thread rather than hijack this one as you have a lot of questions which are different to the original poster you might get an answer.
Plus you only need to ask in 1 forum, you have asked a similar Q in someone elses thread that you hijacked with totally different questions

Back