Youtube Premium

Here's the latest cracked Spotify APK.

I haven't used this one as I havent updated from a working version for over a year (Spotify updates aren't always an improvement)

Best using a burner account as they had a ban wave about 18months ago for people not using the official app. (You can download and reupload playlists via 3rd party playlists)

The crack has

Unlocked Spotify Connect;
Seek FWD button added to information bar/tablet mod;
Visual ads blocked;
Audio ads blocked;
Seeking enabled;
Unlimited shuffle;
Choose any song;
Extreme audio unlocked;
Repeats enabled.

You can't download however.

Apk here : Spotify-v8.5.14.752_build_47977619-Mod-arm.apk

Use at own risk, but fwiw i have used the modder's previous versions with zero negative issues for a few years.

Better just to get a hacked account where you can download with premium listen offline with no 3rd party if gunna use 3rd party you may aswell just put direct onto mp3 player or phone lol

Downloading is basically as dead as vinyl lol. In fact, ive listened to more songs on vinyl in the last two years than I have via MP3 and it's not even close.

Personally prefer to not pay at all for streaming and the Spotify interface is super cool. Esp with a nice colour mod.

Good that there's options though

At the risk of sounding thick - im not blonde but.....
How do you setup the different payment methods like the ones you stated in your thread (last post)
Will be honest im scared of messing with my bank card and its the only thing putting me off

Services Cheaper With VPN’s

Last edited:
There is some fake details going round that work but I would be same I think it uses a currency converter from UK money to which ever countries money

At the risk of sounding thick - im not blonde but.....
How do you setup the different payment methods like the ones you stated in your thread (last post)
Will be honest im scared of messing with my bank card and its the only thing putting me off

you get a virtual card. you can signup to the likes of revolt and use a virtual card and once you dont need it any more you can just dump it for a new one

just been playing with youtube music and the music it self seems good
never really thought about it

tried tidal and didnt like the app too used to spotify and youtube music is very like spotify. plus you can have the music videos with it too

I get the grandkids spotify off fleabay normally pay between £1.50/£2.50 for 2 months sometimes they dont last the full time but most do. I got myself a Tidal account for £1.50 and so far it has lasted 4 months I like the app. Recently got the kids Grammarly Pro of fleabay, once again about £2 and they think its great for their English homework and you can use it on several devices.

The amount not of account you can get on eBay is wild
Always search the world not just uk. They can still do uk accounts

I had a prime video one. It was only a year worth of trails. But they did it all for me sent me the new login each month

Either way you look at it still cheaper than paying what the likes of Spotify Netflix YouTube premium charge the ones I use if any problems I get new details sent to me for example the Spotify one I have I login online with details sent once logged in I can change details to my own details just a pain in arse trying to remember all emails and passwords I have lol

Either way you look at it still cheaper than paying what the likes of Spotify Netflix YouTube premium charge the ones I use if any problems I get new details sent to me for example the Spotify one I have I login online with details sent once logged in I can change details to my own details just a pain in arse trying to remember all emails and passwords I have lol

Do you have a master Spotify where you keep your playlists and just copy them over to the new one
Or do you just listen to ones on it

I download playlist mate I can transfer them over but don't bother as I only listen to certain types of music there my playlists

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190728_093118_com.spotify.music.jpg
    Screenshot_20190728_093118_com.spotify.music.jpg
    404 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_20190728_093314_com.example.android.notepad.jpg
    Screenshot_20190728_093314_com.example.android.notepad.jpg
    605.4 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_20190728_093300_com.example.android.notepad.jpg
    Screenshot_20190728_093300_com.example.android.notepad.jpg
    545.4 KB · Views: 9
I setup a original Spotify account with the playlist and make the playlist collaborative, so you can add songs and keep them safe
You just can’t remove them

Sorted youtube works out at £2.83 a month. I can live with that better than £15 a month
Everyone's happy for now
Thanks to everyone for your input much appreciated

Not yet
one step at a time Baz, I am still working on convincing them. But all is happy enough so far
I will play with netflix tomorrow

Back