Youtube Premium

makido

VIP Member
Im after a youtube premium account for my lad.
Ive seen some on ebay but was wondering if anyone as used one from there

Thanks

I use ebay for Spotify accounts off there but never tried a YouTube one off there you could always get a month one to try then take it from there

I know it's a bit off topic but there is a free download called Media Human

Converts Youtube videos to Mp3, dead easy to use, I use it for creating music playlists on my phone.

I know it's a bit off topic but there is a free download called Media Human

Converts Youtube videos to Mp3, dead easy to use, I use it for creating music playlists on my phone.
Just to add to this.
When you find a song you want to download just remove the UBE from you tube in the top address bar and hit enter. And you can now download it as a video or music.

1-month free trial • ₹129.00/month after Family ()
1-month free trial • ₹189.00/month after . Add up to five family members (aged 13+) in your household

so that works out at
₹129.00 - £1.51
₹189.00 - 2.22

1-month free trial • ₹129.00/month after Family ()
1-month free trial • ₹189.00/month after . Add up to five family members (aged 13+) in your household

so that works out at
₹129.00 - £1.51
₹189.00 - 2.22
is that spotify or youtube

going to order one of the spotify accounts via my nord vpn just checked Argentina and it works out at £1.85 per month

dont for get you will need a payment that works in that region and not linked to the uk
thats Philippines is good it takes paypal
and paypal will take any card i think

ok so I have my VPN set to Malaysia ended up getting it down to roughly £2.92 but this country didn't allow paypal so I changed country via the spotify website - not my VPN and selected Thailand

I checked out via paypal but when it returned me to the spotify page I was greeted with this message;
Your payment method and country don't match. To continue, change your account's location or use a different payment method.

how would I work around this? use my VPN to open a paypal account in Malaysia?

Back