Youtube Premium

ok so I have my VPN set to Malaysia ended up getting it down to roughly £2.92 but this country didn't allow paypal so I changed country via the spotify website - not my VPN and selected Thailand

I checked out via paypal but when it returned me to the spotify page I was greeted with this message;
Your payment method and country don't match. To continue, change your account's location or use a different payment method.

how would I work around this? use my VPN to open a paypal account in Malaysia?

got that a 1000 times
i setup up my ph spotify with express vpn on ph
i setup my ph paypal with nord on taiwan

only way i could do it

and setup a gmail.com account for the accounts

I have 3 Spotify accounts on my one PayPal account as the family doesn’t work

Last edited:
Cracked Spotify APK for general use. Only missing the ability to download, but on the very rare occasion I need to dload an album there are many ways of doing that.

I'm not even sure what YouTube premium is. But again there are cracked APKs that have features such as background play + no adverts. Again many, many ways of downloading videos.

Maybe not appropriate as you want it for your son, but there's ways of getting 90% of the premium features for absolutely nothing

the problem with apks is you dont know what your installing
is it a good mod or is it something dodgy

hard to tell then before installing, can leave your android up the left

For sure.

But these are often released into established communities by people with reps to uphold. Still a fair bit of trust involved. But the community tends to police itself.

Do your own research obv, but it's defo an option for people

To be honest I thinks he wants it just to get rid of the ads.
I think you get youtube music as well but he aint to bothered about that as he as spotify, and the 15 quid a month they want is just taking the p
He as always got youtube on, so which ever way I go for its going to be cheaper.
Thanks guys

If he wants rid of ads on android, Google YouTube vanced. If he's confident managing risks to his device its a boss version that has background play, no ads no analytics, you can disable branding, suggestion + next up overlay boxes, watermarks etc. Plus much greater control over quality (override max quality eg)

It can be installed alongside your existing YouTube app also.

Slightly off topic but you can use the same vpn trick for cheap netflix. Set vpn to turkey, sign up for free month using a revolut card or similar. You can use a credit card but be mindful of the commission charge. £3.60 a month is a result.

Yeah I think @silver did a thread somewhere and a post on here that showed things cheaper with a vpn

I am still working on convincing them to let me try and get netflix cheaper, spotify as gone down well after paying a tenner a month for so long
We will see

I paid a £5 for year for Spotify off fleebay still going Netflix paid £4.50 for year 4 screens 4k uhd it's just a case of shopping round and taking a chance

£4.50 off fleebay four screens here's item number off ebay 233266009777

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190727_151105_com.ebay.mobile.jpg
    Screenshot_20190727_151105_com.ebay.mobile.jpg
    417.3 KB · Views: 29
eBay you can get good ones
And other will be bad

I spent 3months with 3 different sellers on eBay with Netflix. Each quite after a month. Where meant to be a year

eBay you can get good ones
And other will be bad

I spent 3months with 3 different sellers on eBay with Netflix. Each quite after a month. Where meant to be a year
One I'm with has auto generator for new username and password havnt had to use it yet but I only went for month one with Netflix but only got it for gaffer as I use plex for most of stuff I watch

I have a ebay UK Spotify account for about 16months now. 15 for a year and she is still going
Part of a family

Im going to have to get netflix and youtube sorted guys
12 quid a month for netflix
Then he wants to add youtube on top - not happening!!
Not bothered about prime as that is a one off payment

But it just shows you the money that can be saved

Back