zegemma h2s ftp line using dreambox control centre?

mousey71

hi all,

can I please get some help to add my line, trying to use DCC to add it but to where does it go and how??

usr/keys look for cccam file for c: & n: lines & newcamd for n lines starting with cws= open file and enter your text haven't done this with dreambox just FileZilla

I gave up using DCC lately and moved to Filezilla. Latest versions seem buggy. What stage are you at???

Sent from my VF695 using Tapatalk

My favourite is winscp. Been using it for over 15 years to ftp and ssh files as used it alot in uni back then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like WinSCP too, top program!
If you're using Windows you can just put the IP address of your box in the explorer navigation box in this format: \\192.168.0.24\

That's the Windows file explorer not Internet Explorer.

I just looked it up on How-To-Geeks and it's called the location bar not the navigation bar:

You can also connect directly to a computer if you know its name or IP address. Just type //COMPUTERNAME into Windows Explorer or File Explorer’s location bar and press Enter. Replace COMPUTERNAME with the computer’s local IP address if you want to connect directly to an IP address instead.
650x342xdirectly-access-network-share-on-windows.png.pagespeed.gp+jp+jw+pj+js+rj+rp+rw+ri+cp+md.ic.f5AEBFO1lW.png

Last edited:
Back