ZGEMMA clock

martin66

Press portal on your remote. Then press green for download plugins
Then click on extensions. Then look for permanent vfd clock Then it should appear in plugin menu and open it and turn the two options from false to true and restart

2015-03-21 08.34.47.jpg

Hi marknewham.
Can only comment on sucumnsee's vix image. Menu, setup, system, front panel display, settings....there's some tweaks in there including brightness control. Hope this helps!
Glensorie

Oh! By the way, don't select skin setup within the front panel display menu it crashes and reboots my box then I have to restart my cccam...

Last edited:
Not sure if there is a setting for a continuously updated clock display when the box is in standby. Possibly a box/image/plugin conflict issue! Just guessing, perhaps one of our seasoned experts can shed some light on it!! You can always have the display turn off when its on standby from within the front display panel settings menu...StandbyLED to no and scroll standby brightness to lowest setting (off). Suppose having no display on standby is better than having the wrong time showing...methinks!!

This fix doesn't work on my zgemma S2 box just blank display when box on and frozen time when in standby!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi Simon1870.
Can you check if your Brightness (Normal) is up to your desired level and your Brightness (Standby) is at its lowest setting ie.off. I think its better to have no display on standby, don't think there's a fix for them frozen time on standby.....yet.
Brightness settings are in Menu-Setup-System-Front Display Panel-Settings. Hope this helps.

Back