Zgemma freezing a lot more often now

Still the same issues

Will need to try the box at another location to see if it's the box or the BB. I still thinks it's the shitey plusnet

I have plusnet too but the last few days I've been getting mad freezing and my line was always really good. I've tried another test line from a recommended provider and it's got even worse tonight. I'm trying that network thing now. Where would I look to find static ip address? I'm not very tech savvy but I'm learning as I go.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Depends on build on atv its setup> settings>system>network>device setup>adapter settings.

Then change use dhcp to no.

Enter a unique ip nothing else is using on your home network eg 192.168.1.50

Set netmask to 255.255.255.0

Set gateway to the ip address to ip of your routers admin page eg 192.168.1.1

Restart box

Hopefully that fixes things for you, it fixed mine and everything runs smooth now.

Sent from my HTC One M8 using Tapatalk
How would I go about finding a unique ip? I'm not very tech savvy sorry but I'm learning

Just a quick update on this one. Ciaran_mc, I have been on the phone to PlusNet for about a week with them constantly saying everything is fine, refused to believe them and 2 nights ago they made 2 changes....1 - change the IP of my router and 2 - still waiting to get the details

Every since the changes they made on Tuesday night my line has been absolutely perfect. The guy was supposed to call me back last night to check on how things were doing but he never did, which is a shame really because he has been a great help it trying to fix this.

Once I find out what else it was they done I will update this thread but I would suggest you get on the phone to PlusNet and get them to fix it. As you can see from this thread i'd tried literally everything at my end

Just a quick update on this one. Ciaran_mc, I have been on the phone to PlusNet for about a week with them constantly saying everything is fine, refused to believe them and 2 nights ago they made 2 changes....1 - change the IP of my router and 2 - still waiting to get the details

Every since the changes they made on Tuesday night my line has been absolutely perfect. The guy was supposed to call me back last night to check on how things were doing but he never did, which is a shame really because he has been a great help it trying to fix this.

Once I find out what else it was they done I will update this thread but I would suggest you get on the phone to PlusNet and get them to fix it. As you can see from this thread i'd tried literally everything at my end
Hey buddy. I did a fresh install on my box. Put a fresh basebuild on and reflashed wooshbuild and it started working perfectly. When I restored my settings the constant freezing started again. So I did it all again and didn't restore my settings and it's fine now. So I assume my bb is fine and it was my box all along. I dont think the 2s can handle much. I had a lot of series links and stuff on it so I imagine it was something to do with that. I'm getting a H2S today and REALLY looking forward to it lol (and breathe).

Good stuff, only reason I mentioned the BB was because it was PlusNet lol. I done a fresh install about 3/4 times and tried so many diff lines and the issues was still there, so annoying but I think PlusNet may have cracked it this time :)

I only had the original plugin's on my box so doubt it was that for me but I might be upgrading the box soon

Back