Zgemma H.2H will not boot

the box isn't flashed yet, you've tried and failed to flash it on several occasions, get a new USB stick and follow my advice in post #18

but there must be something flashed on the box for it to start counting to 49.

What I meant was he's not completed a flash yet, he was stuck at 00 and then stuck at 49
my box counts up to 100 when I'm rebooting it, not when I'm flashing it
if there's been a power surge or something similar and it's blanked his box, I'd have thought getting it flashed with something is priority rather than trying to get something to show on screen?
I'm still convinced it's the PSU / HDMI cable or something similar stopping him from seeing anything on TV

when you flash a fresh atv, it counts up to 49 and then starts the setup wizard, video resolution etc, and then continues to count up as you go through the setup wizard.

I did mine the other day and don't remember that, although I've had a kip since then ;)

Maybe the box isn't recognising the TV so can't go any further?

Do you think the hdmi port has blown

in short, yes.
either the port on the TV or the port on the box
to find out which, use a new HDMI lead from the box on two TV's, if neither work, it's the zgemma HDMI port
if it works on either of the TV's, it's the HDMI port on your TV

if it's the zgemma port, you can continue watching via AV leads but no HD channels, failing that, it may be a new box

Back