Zgemma H2H (S) Not Working

Hello

Zgemma H2H (S). VM. CCCAM and NEWCAM.

Worked fine till about 3 weeks ago then FTA only. Tried new line and still the same.

Any ideas. Checked all cables etc.

Hello

Zgemma H2H (S). VM. CCCAM and NEWCAM.

Worked fine till about 3 weeks ago then FTA only. Tried new line and still the same.

Any ideas. Checked all cables etc.

What build are you using?
what did you change 3 weeks ago that may have made the box stop working?
what splitters are you using? - cheapo ebay ones are useless

Done a network test. Did nothing 3 weeks ago, even went back to older back up image.

So you are getting the FTA ok? If so the box will be fine its just your cams/line that probably needs tweaking.
I've been turning them on and off but no joy. FTA is fine and bouquet works just no channels other than FTA.

Last edited by a moderator:
Depending on what your response to Steptoe is then its either cams or line although possible the image has become corrupt. Try one of the backups that are in the downloads which are set up for you bar changing your net id and scanning in channels. You will set up your network on booting normally. Set up the softcam, FTP your line and that should be you up and running again as long as your line is ok.

Sorry, and its fine.

Depending on what your response to Steptoe is then its either cams or line although possible the image has become corrupt. Try one of the backups that are in the downloads which are set up for you bar changing your net id and scanning in channels. You will set up your network on booting normally. Set up the softcam, FTP your line and that should be you up and running again as long as your line is ok.
Thanks will try that.

Last edited by a moderator:
you've still not told us what build or image you are using yet.

what name is on the splitter(s)?
I don't know what build I'm on or what the image is. I don't have a splitter. FTA works fine.

I went back to an even older image (back up) and still the same.

Tried to flash a new image from downloads but it will not boot from USB fat32.

Thanks for your help.

I don't know what build I'm on or what the image is. I don't have a splitter. FTA works fine.

I went back to an even older image (back up) and still the same.

Tried to flash a new image from downloads but it will not boot from USB fat32.

Thanks for your help.

who is your internet supplier.?
you still havent told us the results from your network test.
is this on sat, cable or iptv.?

Back