Zgemma h2s saorview, usb tuner

I've flashed my hs2(running ipab) recently and before I did the USB tuner was working great for saorview but since the flash I've re downloaded the plug in (realtek 2832) but tuner not showing up anymore when I hard restart the box. Can't figure what's different but think might be same issue .

If you look above there is a link that will show you the correct driver to use as different usb tuners need different drivers, I have to reflash my box so looks like I'll have to set saorview up again on my box I'll do that and let you know how I did it, what usb tuner do you have ?
Found it. THanks

Can you do me a favour and tell me the steps you went thru to get it working. I think I'm forgetting something in the set up so can not get it working

Can you do me a favour and tell me the steps you went thru to get it working. I think I'm forgetting something in the set up so can not get it working
Put in usb with aerial connected. Go to plug in and download the one I said.
Then restart box and check your tuner configuration and it should be there.

Not sure if you got this sorted but I had same problem , I think if you go into sat finder instead of configure you can scan that way and it will pick the stations up, not at home at the moment but I think there were 2 frequency's you have to scan on

Not sure if you got this sorted but I had same problem , I think if you go into sat finder instead of configure you can scan that way and it will pick the stations up, not at home at the moment but I think there were 2 frequency's you have to scan on

I didn't get it sorted, and was actually only thinking today of just flashing ipab to see if that worked. I'll try your suggestion first though, thanks!

Hi Just thinking , if your TV is a modern one it is more than likely saorview enabled. It would save all the trouble.
wd40

I got a dvb-t usb stick with my zgemma h5.2tc and came across this thread so decided to see what I could do !
I've got as far as installing a driver and seeing the tuner in tuner configuration I then did a scan and it found 37 channels but no signal when I zap to one , could it be that the ariel that comes with it isn't good enough ?

Three rock is the one in Dublin don't know how far away from it I am and I don't have an option to select it . In tuner configuration I get region and I select : Dublin ( primary Tx) , and that's the same in the signal finder option too . In " Advance Bouquets Management " I do get the three rock option in providers but when I scan it stops at the saorview and says "check tuner is correctly configured" and " you can receive the specified frequency "

Three rock is the one in Dublin don't know how far away from it I am and I don't have an option to select it . In tuner configuration I get region and I select : Dublin ( primary Tx) , and that's the same in the signal finder option too . In " Advance Bouquets Management " I do get the three rock option in providers but when I scan it stops at the saorview and says "check tuner is correctly configured" and " you can receive the specified frequency "
Whats your closest town?

From Blanchardstown: Transmitter
SITE
INFORMATION
Site:
THREE ROCK
Site On-Air:
Yes
Channels:
, 33
AERIAL
INFORMATION
Polarization:
H
Direction to:
point (degrees)
South East (149)
Distance:
18 km

Try adding "Rabbits Ears" or even a coat hanger.

Back