Zgemma h2s stuck in boot!

Jonnyb72

Guys I’m pulling my hair out I can’t get my box out of boot loop I’ve tried everything but it won’t reflash my provider has tried with me for 6 hrs now somebody help please!!!!!! Cheers guys

Your issue is nothing to do with iptv so mods may delete the post but you need to format a USB stick to fat32 then go onto Web browser type openatv6.2 nightly build go into air digital look for your box model download the zip file extract the zip file open the zgemma folder of there is a file that says noforce rename to force put the zgemma folder onto usb turn the box completely off put the usb into the rear USB port and turn back on by white button and should say flash after a couple of seconds once reflashed and gets to hdmi setting put the remote down go on your Web browser and type http://zgemmah2s and webwif will open go to terminal press ok on terminal then it will say login as type root then press enter then type all this command in opkg install http://wbuildx.co.uk/ipk.setup then press enter and infinity will install then you will see infinity splash screen at back and just continue setting box up

I’ve tried this the box still goes on to boot then the counter I’m thinking the box is f***ed or am I too stupid to work this out!!!

Box isn't picking up the usb stick if it is going straight to boot even with the file named as force. Go here WilloBuild Enigma2 Toolkit click on the download link and look for the section preparing drives with bootice (assuming you have windows pc) download file which contains an exe file and instructions for use. Once you have done that follow bazcfc1 instructions in second post of this thread

I only have Mac machines I’m afraid and I think it was wooshbuild v5 or 6 on it should I try and get hold of a windows machine? Guys I really appreciate your help and time

Mac has disk utility built in, you can use the erase option to wipe usb then reformat as fat 32 which you may get away with. Failing that I seem to remember from years ago disk utility had the option to delete partition as well. If it still does have the ability to delete and create partitions I would go that route then format ( just make sure you are pointing at your usb stick not your macs hdd or there will be tears before bedtime). Ideally you should use a small usb stick under 8gb is best I use 2gb or 4gb which are cheap as chips, Can't be of any more help with macs as I use linux on all my pcs and gparted is my disk utility of choice. Incidentally there is a version of gparted which can be used from a usb or cd called gparted live but be careful with it if you try it as it will do whatever you tell it to do, you have to be 100% sure you are targeting the usb stick you want to format and not your mac hdd

If disk utility doesn't do the job either scrounge use of a pc with windows on it and use bootice or hp formattig tool to do the formatting or pick up a cheap small usb make sure it is fat32 and stick your zgemma folder on it and flash away

Ok so somehow I’ve got the box working downloaded xtreme line is on it downloaded epg etc saved it but the epg only shows radio not any channels? This must be an easy fix surely????? Just not for me!!!!!

Did you press radio button on remote by accident. Press the tv button and check again

Have you rebooted since running the extreme editor you may need to do so to get the bouquets to display. Is epg importer installed and if so are the sources ticked for the epg in the epg importer plugin, if yes run importer manually once you are finished setting it up

Back