zgemma h2s

ok mate at last lot of reading and pation manage to load the file in to zgemma iv flicked the bouquets but not showing iptv channels any where, can somebody tell me where I can send the box to have it stalled for a small fee as I cant seem to do it as am not very good at this please help.

have you got the sat line working for sat channels? did you install the iptv with a script or did your provider just send you a 3mu file? what channels are you getting or not getting ie sat, iptv etc

Sorry have flicked through this thread but it's been a long day and couldn't see where you installed the IPTV

thanks for reply. I tried putting the gift in for sky but no joy. its in 3mu file asked my supplier to send me for zgemma but no luck with him, also trying to put iptv with putty done every thing as said in YouTube but no luck either, when I load iptv go in to menu not getting extreme tv in menu to activate. all the help needed.

if using an m3u file you can just paste it into putty. Your provider needs to provide some code that you paste into putty. Or you need to load the m3u into a plugin but I can't help as to which plugin to use as I don't use m3u files.

what type of sat line have you got? where have you put it? if you put it on a usb stick and plug that into the box, you should be able to use usb cam importer (green button -> usb cam importer) and it should install it and load start your cam, remember that most of the sat channels such as sly sport will not work.

ok grog68. I have been using putty and pasted the m3u. then when I go to I go to box the iptv channels are not there.
regarding the sat line which I am happy with the channels on. only problem is with open box you have put the line in like server; port ;users name; password; all manually. how do you transfer this on usb.

sorry that was typo on my part, you can't paste a m3u using putty.

On your computer open notepad and enter the line
CWS = SERVER PORT USERNAME PASSWORD 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

now save it as newcamd.list (it must not have txt at the end)

Now copy this newcamd.list file to a usb stick and plug into your zgemma. Now use the usb cam importer as mentioned earlier to copy it onto the box and start the cam.

sorry my file is not in newcamd its a c line don't have numbers at end. but I guess it will be same principle. ill give it a try.

cleardot.gif

this my file which I am pasting and putting in putty

Host: df.file-wines.giz
Port: 44444
User: goldmine3n1016
P/w: monday12

C: xyzyzxs.xyz 12345 46eeee 64abbcdef ; I have copied and pasted in putty and also tried fizellla, is that ok.

You don't use putty to put c lines in.

Create a text document and name it cccam.cfg put your c line in this file, put it on a USB stick and add to your box using the inbuilt cam importer.

From memory you put USB stick into front port, open the plugins shortcut (one of the couloirs buttons) and click cam importer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
hi mate iv just watched the you tube how to add iptv, and it shows the filezella file being loaded with the wooshbuild file to flash the zgemma box, I didn't do that when I flashed my box, could that be the problem that I cant down load the iptv.

hi mate iv just watched the you tube how to add iptv, and it shows the filezella file being loaded with the wooshbuild file to flash the zgemma box, I didn't do that when I flashed my box, could that be the problem that I cant down load the iptv.

Is it possible you're mixing up IPTV script and your c line?
I've never heard IPTV being loaded when flashing WooshBuild, although it's possible I'm wrong.

How long have you got left on your IPTV sub ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back