zgemma h2s

I have 8 months on my gift, and I got my iptv 3 weeks ago.both are still working o my open box but I will go along with usb for gift first like you have instructed. thanks.

I have 8 months on my gift, and I got my iptv 3 weeks ago.both are still working o my open box but I will go along with usb for gift first like you have instructed. thanks.

How long is your IPTV for. Forget your sat line for now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ok mate done exactly as you have explained, copied on to usb , my supplier send me the file in cccam format after requesting last night [ gift]. put in the box [front] and it says no displayable files found on this display. when I have checked the usb it clearly shows the cccam file in there. do you think something wrong with box. shall I reflash the box again or do a factory reset. surely it will have been sorted with all the help I have had.

ok mate done exactly as you have explained, copied on to usb , my supplier send me the file in cccam format after requesting last night [ gift]. put in the box [front] and it says no displayable files found on this display. when I have checked the usb it clearly shows the cccam file in there. do you think something wrong with box. shall I reflash the box again or do a factory reset. surely it will have been sorted with all the help I have had.

Ignore the no displayable files message, if you done all above your line should be loaded.
Check discovery science and see if it works.

DO NOT do a factory reset.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sorry for late reply. did boot the box. cant see the ccam because its not showing in the in the menu that's where the problem is. am not at the box will let you know when am at home. thanks.

hi , just gone in to menu , plugins; softcam ; nothing in theres no softcam file. and no channels. one more thing when I flashed the box I didn't put the usb stick in back of the receiver, only put the usb in the front of the panel which had the zgemma wooshbuild file, could this be the problem.

Can someone help me. I jujst bought a 3 months service with a iptv provider named Happy IPTV. He gave me a server link but when I put the line through putty onto my box nothing happen. gave him my mac address and stil not being able to watch xstream iptv. he has asked me to download plugin box-tv by phython but it wont install. I'm using wooshbuild v5

I have done that mate, went in to softcam pressed second one down infact I tried all of them but no luck.but will let you know when am at the box.

Back