zgemma h2s

which zgemma have you got?
who's software did it come with...stock from delivery...loaded with a backup image from here? OpenATV or OpenVix?
what have you done so far...open box & plug in with issues or made changes & now have issue?

I had it about 6 weeks. Zgemma s2 working fine my friend did the image sucmnsee. I've tonight updated it and it won't reboot and the image is openvix

Download Wooshbuild for S2.
The thread has an idiot proof guide to setting it up.
Follow it closely and you should be okay.
Make sure you read through the posts in case you encounter any problems.
Most issues have been posted and answered.
Also, try and post in the sub-forum for the correct box.
Your title says H2S, but your next post says S2!

Kieron

you say updated it...you CANT/DONT update VIX on the zgemma as it's not supported so IF thats what you have done then this is why your box is playing up....not a problem though as you can easy rectify by reflashing the box, do you know how to proceed or need a little guidance?

probably the easiest way is to do as thomaskieron says & install from the woosh build but this is an ATV image, IF you want to keep with VIX then you will need sucmnsee's backup. Have you done any of this stuff before?

ok dont be put off If you struggle a little to start with as many do but it isnt that hard, 1st thing to ask is do you have a small USB pen drive you can use to flash the box? (2gb - 4gb is perfect)

this is a bit long winded but I can help you get started, download & install a program called hddguru its free
next you need to prep the USB so the box will read from it...open hddguru, highlight your usb you want to flash with then low level format it (not quick) will take about 10 mins
next give it a full fat 32 format with windows (not quick) this will take near another 10 mins...thats the usb ready to accept the backup image

Not sure what to click on there's loads. Hddguru diagnostics and recovery?

---------- Post Merged at 12:24 AM ----------

USB flash duplicators?

about half way down the page there are two windows installers... the 2nd is without install...use this one.

Once you have the USB prepared download sucmnsee's 2S image:

http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-star-2s/82204-new-sucmnsee-latest-vix-backup-zgemma-2s-s-h1-h2.html

the instructions are on the 1st page, 1st post....once you have downloaded the image backup unzip it so you can see the yellow folder named "zgemma" place this folder onto the usb & put in the rear port of zgemma then turn box on via white button on the back....box will show "flash" while loading software...once it starts rebooting after the flash....stop it from booting up fully by powering off the box when it starts the post count & remove the USB...then place your main hdd/usb you were using before & follow the rest of the guide to initialize, swap file etc...

Last edited:
Back