Zgemma H4

wazdaz

Hi All,
I'm new to this game, i've just bought a H4, can anybody recommend a good tutorial or website to help me....

Thanks in advance

setting up a h4 should not be much different to h2h or h52tc just ignore the satellite section.

I will be testing the fix on h4, h7 and h52tc tomorrow and if goes well will update my build - was going to do it tonight but someone sat not far from me wasn't keen on that idea

I will be testing the fix on h4, h7 and h52tc tomorrow and if goes well will update my build - was going to do it tonight but someone sat not far from me wasn't keen on that idea

Know that feeling, lol

Only redone the h4 5 times in a week

ive just done my box following grog68's instructions..... thank you....
think ive got as far as I can without getting buying some channels....... currently only have bbc 1 & 2 itv and ch 4... is that correct?

Great..... thank you for your tutorial.... perfect!!!
Can you recommend a supplier? ive had quite a few offers........ ive read about some not being as good as others.. PM if you can.

Thanks

Hi. Ive updated following the new image today. Strangley a lot of channels no longer clear. Normally it all or nothing. Any ideas? Thanks.

Hi. Yes Ive done an ABM scan (a couple of times) I even did a manual cable scan. Its a bit weird, for example eurosport clears, but the HD versions don't and this is the same for sky sports, yet ITV HD clears fine.

I will reflash a h52tc tomorrow to see if I have same issues but can't think of any reason this would happen

What type of line are you using. ah you could try updating abm config files as I did the h52tc backup this morning and there may be some config file updates since

Edit: Oops just realised this is the H4. I will reflash in the morning and see if I have the same issue

Ok thanks, really appreciate it. The H4 is my second box - I did switch the line over from my xtrend 8500 which is working fine and I had the same issue.

Oh and by the way, everything worked fine on the H4 (apart from the 'audio' issues you were looking to resolve) until I re-flashed it this evening, . thanks.

Back