ZGemma H5.2TC or Edison OS Mini+ (Plus)?

Indeed, I'm aware of this. The patched images work fine for me but official support would be great. Ah well, I think I'm going to use Wooshbuild which is based on OpenATV AFAIK.

I've tried these but I still settle with OpenVIX purely because of the built in AutoBoquetsMaker and Softcam support built in.

You can install AutoBouquetsMaker directly from the plugin feeds from any OEAlliance image including OpenATV, softcam support directly from the feeds can also be enabled using the softcam feed ipk file file you can find floating around in various places.
For Zgemmas your better off using an officially supported image like OpenATV 6.1 or OpenPLI rather than a patched vix image. There really is nothing special about vix images I dont see what all the fuss is about myself. If you want an image with all the extras already included and setup try iPab or wooshbuild.

Another vote for the h5.2tc. I've had both and they are very similar, however the zgemma has a quicker response time when changing channels. The remote is much more responsive also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back