Zgemma iptv

Go onto eChanneliser. After you have added your box's IP address (and entered the word 'root' as your password), Right click where you will see a box menu. Click onto 'import m3u' (or something like that). You will need to make sure that the m3u line your provider has given you is in notepad and you name it with .m3u at the end before saving it. Also, make sure prior to saving it, you save it as 'all files' and not a text file. Place it on your desktop so it is easy to find when echanneliser imports it for you. A bouquet with all your channels on should then appear.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Is it a test or have you bought a subscription?

My provider put it on the box for me using TeamViewer. If your guy has just sent you a file and left you in the lurch I'd be binning him off and getting a new one!

Is it a test or have you bought a subscription?

My provider put it on the box for me using TeamViewer. If your guy has just sent you a file and left you in the lurch I'd be binning him off and getting a new one!
I wrote a post earlier on here and said get intouch with your supplier for instructions his supplier told him he didn't know how to add the m3u file to the box

I wrote a post earlier on here and said get intouch with your supplier for instructions his supplier told him he didn't know how to add the m3u file to the box

Sounds like a reseller then, and a pretty crap one at that!

Chris do I need a software called putty?
Sorry my friend for the late reply. You don't need either putty or filezilla. Just download eChanneliser and import your m3u file by following my instructions. There are a few good videos on here to help you.

As I previously stated, copy and paste the line your provider emailed you by placing it into notepad. Name it anything but make sure you add ".m3u" and save it as all files. You should see the icon of your file change to m3u format.

Then open eChanneliser. Make sure you know the IP address of your box. Edit the "default" option (on the right) by deleting the default ip address and add your box's ip address. Also, make sure to add the word 'root' in the password column.

Once opened, you will see your current bouquets. Then follow the rest of my instructions starting with right click where you import your m3u file over.

Just to clarify a few things: 'Putty' is only used if you have a script. From what I gather, you cannot ftp a m3u over. Filezilla was mainly used when we used CS lines or when you want to add a .ipk file for the iptv xtreamtv plugin. Teamviewer is great if you don't have a clue what you are doing and you can trust someone to remotely access your PC and box to set it up for you. Of course, the key word here is "trust"! Hopefully, this helps as all these different programs can be mind boggling. Just concentrate on eChanneliser for your m3u.

Back