Zgemma Lc

I'm looking to buy a Zgemma Lc. Respectfully please don't offer anything else as anything more high spec is not what I need it for. Unless the price is to die for.

Ty in advance
Rm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly mate don't bother got one for mother in law it's really slow and honestly the H2 is only a tenner more but go for the H2H mate it's only £25 and a million times better

as Liverpool81 says very slow, crashed on my constantly so just sold it after a few days at a lost - its a piece of sh*t

Get yourself a Edison OS Mini DVBC 80 pounds has built in wifi and bluetooth

Last edited:
as Liverpool81 says very slow, crashed on my constantly so just sold it after a few days at a lost - its a piece of sh*t

Get yourself a Edison OS Mini DVBC 80 pounds has built in wifi and bluetooth

Last edited:
Got to agree with the prev posters, very frustrating box to use, poor tuner too, it might give you a poor experience of the whole scene, better to pay a little extra for something like the Edison OS mini DVB-C as mentioned, its £85 with next day delivery, even has backup images on here in downloads to help you along.

Got to agree with the prev posters, very frustrating box to use, poor tuner too, it might give you a poor experience of the whole scene, better to pay a little extra for something like the Edison OS mini DVB-C as mentioned, its £85 with next day delivery, even has backup images on here in downloads to help you along.

I never had issues with tuner as got all channels but just very slow changing channels and going into menu - and at times crashing just pressing the menu button.

I never had issues with tuner as got all channels but just very slow changing channels and going into menu - and at times crashing just pressing the menu button.

Got one of these boxes for the bedroom. I've never had any issues with this box at all. It can be a bit slow to change channels but other that that I've found it to be pretty reliable for a second box.

Im selling an Edision os mini if you are looking. Brand new 85 pounds. 1 year store warranty and 2 year manufacture warranty. I can flash with latest openvix or whatever firmware you want

Im selling an Edision os mini if you are looking. Brand new 85 pounds. 1 year store warranty and 2 year manufacture warranty. I can flash with latest openvix or whatever firmware you want

Back