Zgemma line/key help

locosaki

Hi All,

I'm new to the Z gemma box having had my F5 box for a few years.

I've down loaded the dream box control center and everything is good there, my problem is I've no idea where to insert my key about, I've tried looking around but I'm having no joy.

If anyone can point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated.

Thanks

I'm using vix and I FTP the line (newcamd.list)into usr/keys. Have you installed MGcamd1.38 from the soft cam plugins.?

Last edited:
newcamd.jpgyou have to make the newcamd.list file using notepad or text edit. Create the newcamd.list file and then enter your line details into it. Then drop the newcamd.list into usr/keys

Excellent thank you, I'll give it a try later and report back.

I had my line in the correct place but I didn't have the first 2 lines with KEEPALIVE = 300/port number etc so hopefully that's been the problem.

There are 2 different sets of mg cam and newcamd list files Do not mix up the pairing of the files as it may not work if you have used a certain set you may not need to use the added bits

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These are from the Cloud Ibox download section. Zgemma box is the new model of this box so it should be the correct ones.

Hi there i have used filezilla and entered my newcamd into it swapping the n: for CWS = but I didn't have the other two CWS killer ect do I have to have them in the file in the same order as the demo and also one thing that nobody has answered yet. what the hell do I do with my usb after its been formatted do I need to put any files ect on it or just put it in the back empty and leave it thank in advance

The mg file and newcand list come as a pair so use them as pair as tend not to work split up
You must Initalise and mount your usb then do swap file your usb will then be ready for Epg recordings ect

Anyone still having issues with this install teamviewer and pm me ur code. Ill log in and do it for you.

Team viewer is a program that let's another person access your computer from his address using a code

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm giving up for the night !!

I have managed to get a channel to work after rebooting the box, it will work fine until I try another channel then I get nothing, even the channel that did work is blank again, it must be something simple now !!

Back