Zgemma line/key help

No I'm still no further forward mate, Sucmnsee was gonna set it up for me via the team viewer but I'm struggling to get that to work !!

Still getting it to reboot with 1 channel working although it freezes frequently, I know the lines is good as I had no issues on the f5 box

Last edited:
I've no idea what I have done but it's working away fine now.

Thanks for all the help, I dare say I will be back for more info soon.

On a side note, I was trying to use sucmnsee set up but could not get it to flash using 2 different usb, working for now though so all good

Ok
I'm having a similar problem. I have set up 2 Zgemma S2's no problems.
I have purchased the H1. The satellite side is working perfectly with my N.line in my newcamd.list. I have added the N Line for the cable to the newcamd.list in the usual format. Can't get it to work though.
The sat side is working Ok with both lines in the Newcamd.list.
Have rebooted the router. rebooted the box. Stopped and restarted the Mgcamd.1.38. Rescanned the channels.(normal channels working ok)
Still no joy. I can't think of anything else I need to do different for the cable side

Reference my post above. My mg_cfg file was incorrect. I was using the Sly one. You need a different one to get the cable side going.

Hi,

I just got the new Zgemma S2 Receiver and was trying to configure it using CCcam.cfg, I am confused as to whether I need two files CCcam.list and CCcam.cfg?

mgcamd 1.35a AND cccam 2.1.3 - Downloads - TechKings

You'll find a dummy one here. just enter your details

So what your saying is download this file onto your pc then when you connected to Dcc tranfer them into what file on your zgemma s2?

/usr/keys

---------- Post Merged at 11:05 AM ----------

Hi,

I just got the new Zgemma S2 Receiver and was trying to configure it using CCcam.cfg, I am confused as to whether I need two files CCcam.list and CCcam.cfg?

CCcam.cfg placed in etc folder

Back