Zgemma newbie

papae123

Hello guys

Can anyone help me on the below issues.

I have installed the wooshbuild onto my H2H.

I am on windows 10 operating system and i have used filezilla to update the newcamd and ccam.cfg but no luck on gaining access to the paid channels.

Even when saving the file to the desktop as a cfg has given no luck when trying to update via usb.

When i downloaded cfg file from the email i have received from the provider i have been able download and put on usb and Installed and my sly works perfect. I believe there may be an issue with the file saving on windows 10.....if anyone is aware of having similar issue then let me know.

Now i want to add vm line.....how would i get around that one as there is no clear route of distinguishing between the 2 like there was on the amiko combo....can someone guide me on installing the vm line alongside the sly line.

Or would i be better off installing a new build.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

Suggest you put both lines in same camd as you if 1 is a cline and the other a nline place both in CCcam.cfg use the cam importer

Thanks for the response and how would i distinguish the difference between the 2 lines

Best thing to do change CWS = With N: So your line looks like N: rest of line details place both lines in a CCcam.cfg file then place on usb and use cam importer and load as instructions

The only issue i have is if i amend the lines on pc the box does not read them.. what build give u access to both interfaces of dvb and sly or do they all get merged into one

Nice one for that i have been able to get both of the lines to install with ur provided solution....the only issue i have now is getting the virgin running alongside the sly

Thats why i suggested the other 1 as you can still update it and most thing are set up

Downloading it now. Do i just run one set up through flash and it will install all

I have followed the instructions to the point of updating the line through filezill but that wont give me access to my premium ones not working

Both separate lines? One c and one cws? Place the CWS line in newcamd.list now you need to create a file called cccamd.list and place the cline in there as it is starting with C and ftp it to usr/keys. Then you should be able to restart mgcamd

Last edited:
The only issue i am having with that is i dont think file zilla is communicating with my box

It should connect are you inputting the correct ip address? Menu, information, network

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Yeah i mean im comfortable in sending u the details if u want to try from ur end

Back