Zgemma now selling modified boxes.

Yeah it was the same with me with the sticker on the actual box it came in as well. As ste was saying, if done properly it does work but mine was faulty as I couldn't see tuner b on the configuration screen.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
Was going to send back but if its working i will just leave it like people say they should say what they are doing to the boxes. hope you get sorted soon mate.

dear forum members

we are the site sponsors and i can confirm that forum member junaid called and we did explain to him that the h2h he has purchased is a modified h2s

as i explained to the caller all h2h for the past 3 months plus have been modified h2s' and the reason is because the manufacturers have run out of stock of h2h and from what we have been told they do not intend to make anymore in the near future as they will have some other models being released.

for the past 3 months even if you bought a h2h direct from the manufacturers it would come the same for that matter if you bought a h2h from ebay or amazon or anywhere else online it would come the same, we had no untoward reason for not stating this on the site as we genuinely thought everyone who purchased would already know this as majority of our customers are wholesalers who purchase regularly.

to be honest for the past 3 months plus we have sold many of the modified h2h we have only ever had 4 complaints and that includes junaids complaint who just happened to have a faulty tuner the other 2 were happy to keep the product and 1 customer requested a refund which we were happy to oblige.

as the site sponsor and a genuine business we are not in the business of cutting corners or misleading our customers for an extra few £

we do also have a mobile number which even though is not required to answer calls after 5pm yet we still do on most occasions and should anyone ever have any concerns they are more than welcome to call to get their queries answered.

we have taken your comments on board and will now indicate on the website to state it is a modified h2s

thank you

Thank you for your clarification but you should have really been mentioning this from the beginning - as forum sponsor, your site is linked from this forum and the majority of people buying a box from you through this site would be individuals. Anyway, good to see that you've seen the error of your ways and are now stating this on your website.

Also, a member who buys in bulk from Air Digital has been in contact with them and told him they do have real H2.H stock - apparently.

Whats the issue,You buy any other make boxes like vu/xtrend ect ect and tuners are changeable all the time and work perfectly fine,The guy has stated if there is an issue he will refund and has stated the fact on his website that its a modified box now,Its exactly the same box apart from a tuner

The original issue was doing it on the sly but now the advert on the site has been amended, there's not much of an issue anymore.

Also, a member who buys in bulk from Air Digital has been in contact with them and told him they do have real H2.H stock - apparently.
I don't sell h2h boxes but when I read the thread I did ask the person I deal with at Air digital, I was told they still have some stock of the H2H in their UK warehouse, although not many. Do I want to order some? I explained why I was asking and the response was

'ah.there is not many h2h on stock.maybe some customers want to change h2s to h2h.so we sell tuner to them.it is the same mainchipset with them then just change one tuner.it is easy.'

They haven't said that there will not be any new stock but that wouldn't surprise me, as the forum sponsor has said, there are other models that will replace it. ie H52tc or H4 etc

I don't sell h2h boxes but when I read the thread I did ask the person I deal with at Air digital, I was told they still have some stock of the H2H in their UK warehouse, although not many. Do I want to order some? I explained why I was asking and the response was

'ah.there is not many h2h on stock.maybe some customers want to change h2s to h2h.so we sell tuner to them.it is the same mainchipset with them then just change one tuner.it is easy.'

They haven't said that there will not be any new stock but that wouldn't surprise me, as the forum sponsor has said, there are other models that will replace it. ie H52tc or H4 etc

Apparently, according to the site sponsor, it's Air Digital who are replacing the tuners and shipping them like this?

Yea I read that, air digital didn't say that to me but then they didn't say they're not.

Yea I read that, air digital didn't say that to me but then they didn't say they're not.

The member in question who received this box from zgemma.co.uk received another h2.h today from a different source and it was exactly the same (modified h2.s) so looks like it is them (Air Digital) doing this.

yea I saw that, you would think they would do a better job then so it's not detectable from a photo lol.

You'd think they would fully test them after modifying them but looks like they're just rushing them through the system :(

You'd think they would fully test them after modifying them but looks like they're just rushing them through the system :(
I originally had one of these modified boxes from another supplier and have been told by 2 suppliers that air digital have a backlog of h2s they aren't selling so they are changing tuners and degrading as h2h. I didn't take risk and bought the h5.2tc glad I did.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Reactions: ste
Back