Zgemma star 2s tune failed

Quick one guys just before I clipped the wires I turned it off after around another ten minutes of it being off I got around five minutes before the box rebooted itself again, this time however it rebooted and channels worked again straight away when before it was just going blank after reboot, does it still sound like cables before I start snipping

I'd try a reflash first to be honest for the time it'll take - just make sure you save your line details.

Time out - Tuner failed is definitely an issue between the back of the box and the dish connections

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Time out - Tuner failed is definitely an issue between the back of the box and the dish connections

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tuner failed is happening after the box just reboots itself, it just rebooted yet again and then rebooted before that reboot had finished and is currently rebooting again

Done everything you said guys it's still rebooting itself although is coming back on and working after reboot now, feels a little warmer than it used to, is it possible the box is just knackered or would it not work at all if that was the case

If you've re-flashed it and set it up correctly and your satellite cables / dish / lnb etc. is fine and the box is still giving you problems, it's likely the box is knackered.

If you've re-flashed it and set it up correctly and your satellite cables / dish / lnb etc. is fine and the box is still giving you problems, it's likely the box is knackered.
Yeah I think so to I'm not as good at this stuff as you guys but because it's working then not it la probably the box, I only needed it for a few more weeks until my house purchase goes through to Sod's law.

Is there a reasonably priced box that can take sat and cable and record whilst watching another channel on cable, that way I can use that for now with sat until I move to my new house in a virgin area!

Back