Zgemma Star H2 - Tuning failed fatal message

Following ste's recommendation I copied the file to the root>tmp folder, then on the box browsed to the plugin and installed it however this resulted in error message attached.

I then tried uninstall the existing version of ABM and install after. This was successful however when I went to Menu>Setup>Service Searching...There was no AutoBouquetsMaker there.

Attachments

• error.JPG
    error.JPG
    142.3 KB · Views: 41
Following ste's recommendation I copied the file to the root>tmp folder, then on the box browsed to the plugin and installed it however this resulted in error message attached.

I then tried uninstall the existing version of ABM and install after. This was successful however when I went to Menu>Setup>Service Searching...There was no AutoBouquetsMaker there.
You'd maybe be better posting on Woosh support thread...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Did you restart the receiver after install?

I tried again. Installed ABM 2.8 and the extension install said it was successful.

Performed a full reboot and couldnt see an AutoBouquetsMaker in Service Search.

Followed the same loop 3 more times and still couldnt see the ABM.

Hey @wooshman , I tried this file yesterday but couldn’t update the ABM config files as was getting an incompatible 2.7 > 2.8 error. So this won’t work for me either.

Hey @wooshman I tried this update, The plugin said it installed successfully however when I went to the Services Search menu I still couldnt see AutoBouquetMaker. When I went to the plugin screen I got the following error attached.

Attachments

• IMG_3028.JPG
    IMG_3028.JPG
    4.1 MB · Views: 44
Last edited by a moderator:
Attached is the actual ABM folder on a clean flashed openATV box.

Remove the ABM plugin from the remove plugins screen then restart your box.

Open the following location: usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins
ftp or via computer network (easier) and delete the folder called AutoBouquetsMaker if it still exists and restart the box.

Once there is no folder called the above, extract the folder from the attached zip file and copy it to
usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins

You will now have an AutoBouquetMaker folder located in the systemplugins folder. Restart your box.

Failing that @dsayers2014 and myself are at a bit of a loss.

Attachments

• AutoBouquetsMaker.zip
    334.5 KB · Views: 137
Back