Plugin Updater
SoftWare Management
Swap Manager
XMLTV-Importer

Skin:
Slyk 1 HD v1.58 by Kiddac

ZGEMMA S2 SETTUP

ADDING A BIGGER USB DRIVE TO THE BOX FOR RECORDING
1st to initialise your drive or AFTER FLASH (make sure zgemma folder is not on usb)
Insert usb in back
Turn on
Menu
Setup
devices
harddisk
Initialisation (select ur usb/hdd)
Initialise with red button

Now Check
Menu
Setup
devices
harddisk
filesystem check

then
Menu
Setup
devices
harddisk
convert ext3 filesystem to ext4

512MB SWAPFILE SETUP
Menu
plugins
Swap manager
Make sure its created, enable at startup and active- or see setup thread.
everything else should be set to correct paths after reboot.

SCANNING CHANNELS
Menu
setup
service searching
autobouquets maker
providers. Change sky uk: to your area.
save
delete bouquets
start scan
reboot

FXP N-LINE
flashfxp setup on your pc
zgemma connected to router
we are using MGcamd 1.38, you will need to add your new N.line in the newcamd.list
ok lets get the box ip, menu,system,network,FTPsetup(running)good.. device setup,adapter settings. here you
can see the ip address. (my one is 192.168.1.98)and user interface is yes and use DHCP yes. network test all good.
so run fxp client connect, add ip, user:root password,root port,21

EDIT AND SAVE FILE
MGcamd 1.38 go to /usr/keys/ edit newcamd.list so it looks like this.
CWS = servicesat.syt.net 14030 gam0007 SatTO 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14
save logout.

START SOFTCAM
Menu
Setup
devices
softcam / CI
softcam manger
restart softcam
exit

PICONS
add the picon folder to your HDD

SCREENS
View attachment 14802

View attachment 14803
View attachment 14804

build update
HDF Build 59
slyk 1 HD V2.0

Download link:http://www.megafileupload.com/mmQ7/zgemma.rar
RAR password: qwerty

if you like it say thx's

build by Thomas88

Last edited:
I Had a dabble with the HD freaks image on my H2S this morning, crashed 3 times in as many minutes and found CrossEPG did exactly the same as it does on OpenATV (must be a German thing :grin: ) one thing I didn't test was the sd card, have you seem if it works ok?

I used the freaks build on my old 2s and on this new box and never had a crash. crossepg works ok on the s2 but its faster with xmltv so both the freak builds have the same setup. as for the sd card iam still trying to find the 32gb card I got. and its set to 720p.

Had a quick go with this tonight (very quick) had 2\3 crashes on box, seems to be when i manually enter a channel number i.e. 101, lets me enter first digit then crashes, maybe its a setting somewhere, didnt have enough time to play around with it

Think he meant to put 1.58 as the screenshot he used for info page shows 1.58 logo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used the freaks build on my old 2s and on this new box and never had a crash. crossepg works ok on the s2 but its faster with xmltv so both the freak builds have the same setup. as for the sd card iam still trying to find the 32gb card I got. and its set to 720p.

Every time I try to use xmltv via CrossEPG instead of OpenTV, all I get is blank EPG.
I tried updating my xmltv sources but still no joy.

I would prefer the quicker xmltv but cant get it to work either thought CrossEPG (blank epg) or xmltv itself

@ johnjohns just use xmltv . menu setup xmltv-importer. blue for sources, rytec uk xmltv press green .then press yellow. strart scan....

@ johnjohns just use xmltv . menu setup xmltv-importer. blue for sources, rytec uk xmltv press green .then press yellow. strart scan....
Doesn't work, tried using the xmltv-importer rather than CrossEPG but doesn't even start. Rytec UK Source only shows through CrossEPG but not via xmltv-importer.

Do I need to update something again? I updated the provider list befoe but this didn't help.

john try the update copy that I just posted , as it all works for me.

Where, I don't see a copy of xmltv-importer from you on this thread, or any files other than the full image backup.I just

i need the xmltv-importer fix please, not a full image, as I already have an image I am happy with.

there is a big new update to do today. new build 95

menu, HDF Toolbox Zgemma H.2s, image software update.

Last edited:
Back