Zgemma Star H2S HDFreaks 5.3 build-59

No tv showing

Hi, I just get the HD freaks logo after carrying out all the steps in your great tut. what am I missing? thanks

hi mly66 have flashed the box with the build. then rebooted and its just booting to the freaks logo. try unplug the box from the power supply then reboot. or try a reflash the build. see if this helps

Hi, I've been reading through and noticed it says to not remove EMC otherwise the box will not boot. Does anyone know why this is?

Not major but it's the only screen that isn't skinned so would prefer to use the default. Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had a quick go with this tonight (very quick) had 2\3 crashes on box, seems to be when i manually enter a channel number i.e. 101, lets me enter first digit then crashes, maybe its a setting somewhere, didnt have enough time to play around with it

Can someone help me this is doing the same for me

Can I ask another questions about this build please?

the issue I'm having is all my EPG's are messed up. For example I cant get my EPG button on the remote to show a graphical EPG. Some other builds ive used have had button options to set which each button does but I cannot find this option on the HDfreaks build. Can anyone help me or tell me is it possible to do this?

Back