zgemma star s2 setup help

Paul78

Bought one of these boxes and flashed it with openvix but box was sluggish and couldnt get it to record, decided to try openatv instead but cant figure out how to install cccam! could some one help me with this please

Which build are you using? Is it one from here? If so

In Bob's ATV5 just ftp to your box and edit the CCcam.cfg which is in /etc with your server details. Once saved to the box go into TSpanel, softcams and start the service - you may need to reboot your box.

In my 4.2 build just ftp to your box and create the CCcam.cfg file in var/keys. Then press blue on your remote go to softcam manager and start from there (again you may need to reboot)

If you're trying to do your own build from OpenATV then you need to install softcam-feed-mipsel_1.0_all.ipk - google it and once downloaded ftp it to var/tmp, then install on your box from the blue button software manager, install local extension. This will add the softcam section to your plugins so you can install whichever cam you want.

Forgot to say - make sure to use CCcam 2.30 otherwise you won't be able to decode two channels at the same time (ie record 1, view another or record 2 etc...)

Tried adding to the Downloads section but sat in mod queue.... it's here if you're struggling to find it....

Code:
[URL]https://db.tt/xjhqidb4[/URL]

Last edited:
Thanks will give it a try! Fingers crossed

I'd definitely recommend giving mtpockets 4.2 build a try, I flashed it last night and it's very straightforward to get up and running following his instructions - also works a charm although I do have a phantom timer entry that keeps reappearing for some reason!

Yes about that timer!! Really must get around to removing and re-uploading, been far too busy playing with a multiboot image which is nearly there now...

Back