Zgemma star s2 stuck on standby

It's unfortunate I had one and never had a problem but unfortunately as the saying goes pay peanuts get monkeys, go on treat yourself to a duo2

Lol too true m8 but I think the treating will be after Xmas now was just looking at the duo 2 I'm sure I seen one advertised as being wireless like sly boxes or maybe it's the other models I'm not entirely sure, I do have a zgemma working fine but it's the aftersales then again it's not exactly a high street shop I bought it from, should have done some research first but these things happen

It was from eBay m8 definitely says 12 months warranty but you know what the seller will say it's been broken but I don't think these boxes come with the images and gifts so the seller would be modifying them in a way so you don't want to go into that area but as far as I'm concerned I never seen a thing as it switched on then went into standby, so I bought it for free view only!

Hi newbie here too have programmed a few of the amiko boxes including alien 2 with spark and enigma have to sat the egemma is not as user friendly.
Had a similar problem with egemma pressed epg a few times and i could get back into menu etc
hope this helps

Cheers m8 but I sent it back so hopefully it's sorted without any charges but I've realised and learnt alot in this thread about the zgemma boxes credit to the people on the forum who took the time to try and help me out but credit to the whole forum everydays a school day !☺

Just an update got the box back working without paying any extra but it's definitely a different box, well same one but a different number on it so I guess the seller realised the box was beyond repair and shipped out a new one

Back