ZgemmaH2H VM cable

curious if you did an automatic cable scan not abm and what did you input into settings?finding the right netid can be fun and has box got the updated abm?

you need to perform a scan using one netid, you should get 400 tv and lots of radio.
you can only use one netid so don't scan half a dozen as it makes a bollocks of it
40966 knowsley 2 you want

you need to perform a scan using one netid, you should get 400 tv and lots of radio.
you can only use one netid so don't scan half a dozen as it makes a bollocks of it
40966 knowsley 2 you want
Theres another knowsley and it did comr up with 400 channels most of them are not working though for some reason

curious if you did an automatic cable scan not abm and what did you input into settings?finding the right netid can be fun and has box got the updated abm?
I did the scan in the abm mate abm all the channels are still not working though the sports are and some other

LIVERPOOL 1 - NORTH TW 40966 571.000 6.952
Try this
Check signal finder and make sure you have a signal the signal will have a green tick
change type of scan to user defined
Then set frequency to 571
symbol rate 6952

I live in wigan and my net id is 40968 which is preston 2
I found a neighbour and checked their net id on their tevo box
I put wigan net id in and could only get some channels not all so see if anybody has virgin in your street to find the correct net id

Ok what platform are you using ie wooshbuild ipab
It should be a case of enabling tuner adding net id put the same id in autobouquets then scan add line to mgcamd
I dont do a scan in service searching

Back