My starview is STILL NOT back on 10/11/12.

Status
Not open for further replies.
pull plug and switch 2 sky
This is the ppm I recieved from STARKING when I ppm'd him asking when would Starview be back up and running..
Please make your own minds up as for me am off to sat....p.s any one know of a good cccam server for sat..... lol I'll miss all the Starview threads.... NOT...

< - - - - -Added to post - - - - - >

"No starview will work again and very soon but if you want to pull the plug and go down the sky route you can do so."
Just had another reply ..mmmmm better cancel my order for a skybox f3... LOL

I am now using my Starview box as a door stop.

Got my self a BLADE 7000s box and moved to satellite and now I am up and running with FULL HD just need to find a good cline server.

pull plug and switch 2 sky
This is the ppm I recieved from STARKING when I ppm'd him asking when would Starview be back up and running..
Please make your own minds up as for me am off to sat....p.s any one know of a good cccam server for sat..... lol I'll miss all the Starview threads.... NOT...

< - - - - -Added to post - - - - - >

"No starview will work again and very soon but if you want to pull the plug and go down the sky route you can do so."
Just had another reply ..mmmmm better cancel my order for a skybox f3... LOL
It be easier for everyone if they came out with a statement like,, not coming back guys move on,, or oné moře week and all be ok crazy what is going on

if they came out with a statement like

untitled.png

well i was with starview got that pee'd off with em ive decided to go to sky within 10 mins of the sky box arriving i was up and runnin no glitches freezin nothin im well pleased..as for starview worst experience ive ever had fair enough they r cheap but what they say u get u dont wilo jake etc all full of crap they just lead you on in hope that it will return and just dont never give u a straight answer they just love pullin ya strings so im glad im away from it all robbin b*****ds

well i was with starview got that pee'd off with em ive decided to go to sky within 10 mins of the sky box arriving i was up and runnin no glitches freezin nothin im well pleased..as for starview worst experience ive ever had fair enough they r cheap but what they say u get u dont wilo jake etc all full of crap they just lead you on in hope that it will return and just dont never give u a straight answer they just love pullin ya strings so im glad im away from it all robbin b*****ds

What box did ya get m8?.

ive had a guy give me a price £105 with 12 month free and a guy will sell me a new dish and fit it for £50 so all in £155

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back