My starview is STILL NOT back on 10/11/12.

Status
Not open for further replies.
look at the state of that i was in a hurry for my tele back

I spent 10 mins trying to figure out what part of boro this might be, but its been 2 years since I lived there and it's changed a lot in that time so I gave up lol

can you pm me where you bought your F3? I searched for it and I got a website which told me to purchase off amazon. And what is it like? They say you get all the PPV on it too, which would be handy for the boxing..!

I currently don't have a Starshite box myself as I narrowly avoided buying one when the inlaws box just stopped during a sub with 1-2 months left on it and now I've read all this on here now which deterred me more so..... I've told the FIL to use his as a door stop and SWMBO's cousin to claim his £25 back on PP and put the useless shite in a corner until further notice....

Also how do you align your dish? I moved mine because at the time I thought sat was crap and SV was the way to go.....

YEH RIGHT

Cheers

jono boro your dish just needs to be dead straight get a spirit level then just adjust angle (side to side ) cant go wrong tiny pop or euronews the worset for signal has they run of a diffrent sat

< - - - - -Added to post - - - - - >

wont people learn think i will put mine one there ebay 190757427997 jono near sainsburys if you want to have a look at mine
Item number:

Last edited:
well been on other forums and it seems there is only a handfull of people on here been put back on seems noone on any other forum has been connected funny how tk have allowed the starview threads to continue and the starview team have been getting a bashing and rumours have been rife then starking and kiddy come online together after being in hiding for god knows how long put a handful of boxes on but only from this site don't think anyone who has posted has had a question answered by them think we had one post from kiddy slagging of the haters lol well i did post a couple of days ago i thought it was a ploy to put a handful of boxes on to stop the rumours and hey presto looks like it worked why dont you thekiddy/starking come online(as you have said you read all the posts)and tell the people what is going on and when the rest of the boxes will be back on :anyonethere:

I've just had a pm from Kiddy,in order to distance themselves from the fiasco of the last few months.
starview are going to change their name.From this point forth they would rather be reffered to as
FREEVIEWROFL

Also how do you align your dish? I moved mine because at the time I thought sat was crap and SV was the way to go..... YEH RIGHT Cheers
Go to..... www.dishpointer.com and enter your post code. Move the pointer to where you want to install the dish then select 28.2e from the drop down list. The direction your dish needs to point will be shown by a green line.

Last edited:
I've just had a pm from Kiddy,in order to distance themselves from the fiasco of the last few months.
starview are going to change their name.From this point forth they would rather be reffered to as
FREEVIEWROFL

I love this one, well there other promise of a return in 48hrs has past yet again, guys you are been sucked in here by liers who will promise you the sun moon and stars only to let you down again.

FREEVIEWROFL

Hahaha tbh though you have to feel for the suckers that got ripped off by them.........not

Has anybody seen Snedz? I'm still waiting for my ipod touch off him on ebay lol

Sorry for jumping the thread but it won't let me pm still and there's not much info on the skybox section...

to get all the channels on the box will I need to do anything? I've ordered mine with a 12month sub today and now I've read you need to piss abit with clone or summit?!? Could anyone pm me a how to or point me in a direction

cheers

< - - - - -Added to post - - - - - >

Go to..... dishpointer and enter your post code. Move the pointer to where you want to install the dish then select 28.2e from the drop down list. The direction your dish needs to point will be shown by a green line.

Just checked that website and its telling me to point te dish in a completely different direction to everyone else with sky dishes

Edit.... Didn't see the 28 thing :

Last edited:
if you can see other dishes stick it the same way might take a bit of moving around, i am sure you can buy a meter for doing it.

Same the other day, came on to look at that loons posts (gary_virgin)
an pass comment but offered no help to anyone.

Oh yeah, did post the will be back on in 48 hrs thing
buts that's been an gone, as usual.

I have been their customer service manager for nearly a month now and
still haven't been paid lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back