My starview is STILL NOT back on 10/11/12.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yes of course, how foolish of me, yet another wild excuse from.............erm...........erm...........somebody.
Starview have said sweet FA in all this time, only clowns posting predictions all of which have passed without anything happening.
Now we're getting a string of one posters claiming to be back on and some of them..............wait for it..............didn't pay a penny, they just came back on!!!
Hey it must be true...........yes right.

WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE!!!

bit of a strange 1 does any 1 have the same problem as this, i scan on qam 64 and get about 60 odd channels 9 radio but get snide 2....if i scan on 256 i get all the channels get most of the sport channels but not snide 2 and none of the normal channels bbc1 etc just a black screen ...just sports and 1 or 2 of the others on

A few Swallows does not a Summer make.
Lets not forget,the months without service.
The banning of any member that dare to utter a word of discontent.
and the million false promises made by the SV team,as a few are added to the server a few expiry dates are removed.

and just let every body know i have no need to lie and just as peed off as everybody else with the boxes i have paid subs for

Last edited:
bit of a strange 1 does any 1 have the same problem as this, i scan on qam 64 and get about 60 odd channels 9 radio but get snide 2....if i scan on 256 i get all the channels get most of the sport channels but not snide 2 and none of the normal channels bbc1 etc just a black screen ...just sports and 1 or 2 of the others on

posted how todo this p64 m8

I have similar probs scan on qam 64 get abt 170 channels but no movies come up snide 4 no where to be seen and quite a few entertainment gone AWOL as well ,,plus get no channels on 256 might try and reinstall latest firmware

get a sat box or another cable box and dump them, at least you will know what is going on should the other box go off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back