My starview is STILL NOT back on 10/11/12.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting to sound like a stuck record there Stevie.

I think you are believed now, you can't really blame people after all this time and all those rumours and bull poop.

happy that this site lets us post so we can keep up with the info....thnx tech kings.....

< - - - - -Added to post - - - - - >

m8 i has all chans last week box been going for weeks now

lost nearly all my channels on a re scan tv 65 radio 9 but got snid spotrs 2 and a couple motors tv Disney xd +1 thats all i have noticed so far so there may still be hope

trust the guys there workin on it ,look if sv was busted u would get nothing just give the guys time to fix what needs fixing

Lick rescan but change qam on scan e.g. from 64 to 256 or vice versa. Don't do factory default. Hope that helps

trust the guys there workin on it ,look if sv was busted u would get nothing just give the guys time to fix what needs fixing
expire date still feb 2013

< - - - - -Added to post - - - - - >

still cant get sly news thou channel says no signal any ideas tried all the chan dumps??

SV have not been busted since the last people that had it, all that info was full of bull their servers are not in this country and they are well out of the jurisdiction of the uk, they have learned their lesson, but guys remember this is a business to these people nothing more, and if all the things that have been said on this form had of been on theirs you can bet your bottom dollar the people that posted them would have been BANNED and then all the posts removed, why do you think that has not happened here THEY have no CONTROL over people posts here, that is one of the main reasons they have not posted nothing and got that idiot ostrige to post for them, they could not give a toss whether or not your box returns they have plenty of people stupid enough to hand over their hard earned money and wait for the service, admittedly they are stupid people, tbh i would not piss on them if i seen them on fire, they are nothing but two faced liers and con merchants who for the last 3 months or more have led you people up the garden path with their promises that never bore fruit, this is how business works they keep you on a hook in the hope you will wait, and yes they have a lot of you on the hook, wise up yes the initial outlay will be costly to change to another cable box or Sat but the rewards from it will be three fold after it and you will get a better level of service and not be left in the dark.

Last edited:
i tried rescan but still got no connection, is this i will get until box updated

U just have to w8 on activation m8. Other guy just needed to rescan 4 Chan's. Ur waiting on activation like rest of us. Hope this is it soon:beg:

nice 1 pol got more channels now snide 1,3,4,news ,f1,euro sport,extrem,espn,espn clasic,liverpool fc tv, but lost 2 now just blank screen not even says scrambled which is mad but not checked other channels going to bed but looking good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back