Viark VIARK TYPE BOXES

Ok try with image attachments.
Press Menu(image 1) > Right arrow(image 2) > press Ok > enter password 0000 by default(image 3) > Press down arrow 7 times or upper arrow once(image 5) > Right arrow once(image 6) > press Ok > right arrow or left (image 7) > press ok the wait box should restart.

Ok try with image attachments.
Press Menu(image 1) > Right arrow(image 2) > press Ok > enter password 0000 by default(image 3) > Press down arrow 7 times or upper arrow once(image 5) > Right arrow once(image 6) > press Ok > right arrow or left (image 7) > press ok the wait box should restart.
yes i got it now thank you for you time and effort

hi
is sky uk clearing atm ?
after i lost channels on viark droi i thought it was the end and just used iptv
but iptv is annoying for live football cos of delay
would a viark sat 4k work for uk,and does ss main event UHD and TNT Ultimate clear
thanks in advance

The TNT channels are clearing on my Qviart Dual and also the Nova Channels on 13e after i upgraded to 1.09 which is on server 145.

I have download my channel list on to my usb i have stb edit and it will not open it it just shuts down does anyone know of another editor i can use ?

Last edited:
The following file is specifically for the V8uhd and and has a slight change from the the uk channel list provided by Hedges (thanks -great work as always) in that the favourites are correctly titled for this box. *The list has also been set to the east midlands region.
Hi what editor did you use as it will not open in stbedit ?

Back