Viark VIARK TYPE BOXES

Hello everyone, today got my viark box. But having issue with wifi antenna. It was working fine on stock firmware. After updating to latest software keep getting error no network interface. Thanks.

Does anyone know if the viark can be connected to an aerial port or does it have to be directly connected to the lnb?
If you need the aerial input the Qviart Dual could be an option but be aware that the software is in it's infancy. There's a few threads on here about it if you search.

MAIN FEATURES

• Dualboot Multiboot OS Linux E2 + Android 9.0
  • COMBO: DVB-S2X + DVB-T2/C H265 4K UHD Multistream
  • 2GB DDR4 + 16GB Flash
  • Gigabit LAN + Embedded WIFI 300Mbps 2.4Ghz with DUAL Antennas
  • USB 3.0 + USB 2.0
  • QTV Online TV APP for IPTV (Stalker + Xtream + M3U)
  • Android APPs
  • PIP HD & UHD
  • Web interface
  • Transcoding & Multiroom
  • HDMI 2.0a + Optical Audio SPDIF
  • Smartcard Reader + LED Display
  • Hisilicon CPU Quad Core 64 Bit Cortex A53 15000 DMIPS
1.png 2.png

Hi i need a bit of advise i have updated my gtmedia v8uhd to the lates software and the menu is corrupt how can i factory reset ?as i can not see the menu ?

Hi i need a bit of advise i have updated my gtmedia v8uhd to the lates software and the menu is corrupt how can i factory reset ?as i can not see the menu ?
Not sure how the menu gets corrupted.

Have you tried removing the hdmi cable and reconnecting it to see if that resolves the issue ?

But picture works fine ?
Had this issue few days ago but that due to my mistake. I just remember the pattern to reset the box. So try following this Press Menu> Right Arrow (Installation)>Press ok> Enter your password> Press down arrow 7 times> Press Ok> Right arrow once> presss Ok> Then press right or left arrow doesn't matter > press Ok. It will reset your box all settings.

Not sure how the menu gets corrupted.

Have you tried removing the hdmi cable and reconnecting it to see if that resolves
Had this issue few days ago but that due to my mistake. I just remember the pattern to reset the box. So try following this Press Menu> Right Arrow (Installation)>Press ok> Enter your password> Press down arrow 7 times> Press Ok> Right arrow once> presss Ok> Then press right or left arrow doesn't matter > press Ok. It will reset your box all settings.
what password ?

I only set up my viark sat last week but was pretty sure I flashed the latest software on to it, TNT SD channels only clearing for me, didn't realize the HD channels cleared.

Back