Viark VIARK TYPE BOXES

First time trying to get feeds. Not sure if doing it correct. I am just adding a transponder and leaving FEC as auto then doing transponder search. Thought it was on SS2 but was a different boxing bill. Not sure what the CW is for either. Sorry. Ha.

Last edited:
First time trying to get feeds. Not sure if doing it correct. I am just adding a transponder and leaving FEC as auto then doing transponder search. Thought it was on SS2 but was a different boxing bill. Not sure what the CW is for either. Sorry. Ha.
It should find the key with any luck.

On the Viarks when ive manually added the odd frequency it may not find the feed.

As the frequency has been added exit then do a sat scan it mostly likely will find it then for what ever reason. Only happens now and then but it does. When scan finishes, enter full channel list you should find the feed name towards the end of the list.

Are you getting a signal on the feeds or not?

Sorry should have giving more info. With my list I have 16e split into 3 sats- Eutelsat/digital alb/max tv. I have added all 3 of the transponders into each one and I have signal of 60+ but zero quality. Apologies. I’m also on a V8 uhd haven’t got 16e hooked upto my Viark yet. Apologies again for lack of info.

Sorry should have giving more info. With my list I have 16e split into 3 sats- Eutelsat/digital alb/max tv. I have added all 3 of the transponders into each one and I have signal of 60+ but zero quality. Apologies. I’m also on a V8 uhd haven’t got 16e hooked upto my Viark yet. Apologies again for lack of info.
It's your set up/dish size etc

It's your set up.
Yeah I think my dish needs tweaking or lnb skew. I was scared to do it during football season so have left it. Here’s me thinking I had a few month to sort out until tomight when thought I would search for boxing feed. Oh well. Thanks for your time lads.

Yep must be alignment mate , 2 of them feeds work for me 65%&70%
16e
11590 -V 7200 ACTIVE NOW
ID: E 375 WORLD FEED BKUP
#CW: C7 93 3A 94 4C 65 A1 52

16e
11581 V 7200 ACTIVE NOW
ID: E 375 DAZN FEED BKUP
#CW: C6 33 AB A4 4C D5 41 62

Yep must be alignment mate , 2 of them feeds work for me 65%&70%
16e
11590 -V 7200 ACTIVE NOW
ID: E 375 WORLD FEED BKUP
#CW: C7 93 3A 94 4C 65 A1 52

16e
11581 V 7200 ACTIVE NOW
ID: E 375 DAZN FEED BKUP
#CW: C6 33 AB A4 4C D5 41 62
Hi mate did these have Eng comms too?

New GTmedia v8uhd Mars firmware is out:
I tried to upgrade my V8UHD to the newest firmware but there is no update available.

Am I doing it the right way ??
Menu - App - update ??

IMG-20240602-192558.jpg

Back