Zgemma H9 Combo Flashing Issue

Get the 32gb if they got no smaller, just make sure you format it on pc before anything else

Integral brand is kack, check the reviews on tesco's own website

Actually tried a Sandisk Ultra 32Gb earlier I borrowed from work and still the same issue, not wasting any more time on this tbh will punt the box for spares and repairs

Actually tried a Sandisk Ultra 32Gb earlier I borrowed from work and still the same issue, not wasting any more time on this tbh will punt the box for spares and repairs
Yes integral is crap.
You'd be as well buying the sandisk for £7 and trying that before you get rid of the box, you're going to need one to flash your new device and the ones you've been using are all duffers

SanDisk are the only ones that never fail if it's a new stick. I've seen corrupt ones fail but a low level format with HDD guru normally fixes that.
Yes I agree but as you will know zgemmas can be trouble flashing with larger flash drives ,where as smaller ones even unbranded would work

did you format flashdrive as fat32 ?

Yes I agree but as you will know zgemmas can be trouble flashing with larger flash drives ,where as smaller ones even unbranded would work
I've flashed my H7 with 8, 16, 32 and a 128gb without trouble....I vaguely remember having a few problems with the H2h and flash drives back in the cable days

Back