2014 sky skin by fraggle

hi im having some difficulty myself ive just upgraded from a v8s box to a zgemma star 2 s thinking it would be very similar too setup how wrong was I can any one help me I wamt to set it up with the sky skin and use my current cccam ive been reading and trying for hours with no luck

Use one of the backup images in downloads section (save you loads of time). Instructions are with each image and also there are guides on forum buddy

i lost the sky logo in the corner of the epg a while back , i changed it myself to a different one but want the sky logo back does anyone have the file i think its called picon default or something?

I tried putting a new skin on. I can see it in tmp. It says it will restart. After it restarts it hasn't been applied. Please help?

I'm having some trouble again if anyone can help 2 thing I got the sky pack installed (zgemma star 2 mtpockets) had a problem with my cccam file needed to update it since then all the channels work yet it will only show now and next of the free channels even though they all work also it doesn't quite look like the images shown is there a setting I've missed or something...any help much appreciated

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Just re flashed and it's coming back gradually don't know if it's due to cccam or the box either way anyone else have the same problem try re flashing the box hope this helps someone ☺

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Back