A Buyers Guide To The Best Box

I just want a little advice please.

I have had the cheap and nasty openbox, I have a Blade8000 which I think has stopped working. Free to air channels work everything else scrambled and I cannot connect to Blade online. The Ethernet connection is ok with brand new quality cable and my router/internet connection is working fine.

If I was to change my box again what would you recommend so that I can view one channel whilst recording another? I use MGCAMD but I don't have a fortune to spend and where is the best place to purchase my chosen box?

I have taken the plunge on the Zgemma H2. Will be starting my journey messing around with it on Tuesday wehn it arrives. Any absolute 'must do' advice very welcome. cheers
Hi,

I have noticed lots of requests on this subject so to try and help anybody
just starting I am posting this as an outline of what you can expect for the budget
you have got.

I have taken the plunge on the Zgemma H2. Will be starting my journey messing around with it on Tuesday wehn it arrives. Any absolute 'must do' advice very welcome. cheers
Hi,

I have noticed lots of requests on this subject so to try and help anybody
just starting I am posting this as an outline of what you can expect for the budget
you have got.

H2s is a great box from the money put wooshbuild on it job done

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Brill! that's what I was thinking and great to have your comment to reassure. Not sure how I buy the Newcamd line or whatever it is called.. any ideas?

I have a skybox f5s and I'm looking to upgrade to something better ? I only use the tv, nothing else. I would like a box that records, would the Zgemma H2 do all I want without been too complicated to use ? I'm real shit on anything technical so I'm after something as easy as what ive already got.
cheers
lee

I have a skybox f5s and I'm looking to upgrade to something better ? I only use the tv, nothing else. I would like a box that records, would the Zgemma H2 do all I want without been too complicated to use ? I'm real shit on anything technical so I'm after something as easy as what ive already got.
cheers
lee

Zgemma H2s would do all and is a very good box have a look at the Wooshbuild make it easy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all,

I can't decide between a Vu+ Solo SE V2 Twin Tuner or a Zgemma Star H.2S.

The Vu+ Solo SE V2 is twice the price, so am I going to notice better performance or build quality?

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers

Advice please

I have an old F5s box, and a single feed from the dish, I just watch tv when I am around and don't want to record one while watching another, quite happy with just watching one channel, any recommendations for a replacement box for the F5s please

I was in the same situation and after much research with a budget of under £100 i decided on the Zgemma H2s and download WooshBuild 5.

great help

Many thanks for the information. think I am going with the Zgemma box but how do I download wooshbuild ? Any information gratefully received as I am not very technical.

Last edited:
I dont understand why so many people hung up on zgemma boxes despite the amount of issues on this forum. 10 or 20 quid more and you can get very decent edision, mutant box which will do exactly the same if not more.
To be honest before i signed up to this forum i was thinking of getting zgemma for myself. But after seeing constant problems people having with zgemmas i have decide to get edision os mini combo. (just thinking out loud)

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Many thanks for the information. think I am going with the Zgemma box but how do I download wooshbuild ? Any information gratefully received as I am not very technical.

Google wooshbuild and you should see a result for the actual homepage. From there you can download wooshbuild v4 or v5. I went with v4 to have a play around. If you like it you can always update to v5. If you are happy with the overall experience of the build then you can donate a couple of pounds if you like to the maintenance of the site and it's downloads. Installation instructions can be found on this site and on Youtube. Make sure that you factor in the price of a usb flash drive (for basebuild) and another larger usb drive/hard disk for recording your favourite programmes.

Back