Guide A Guide to IPTV.

I'm just basing my response on the information the buyer has given rather than imagining up hypothetical situations where the seller might lot be at fault tbh.
Yeah which is fair enough I’m not thinking of situations just going on with what has been put ie a 12hr trial then signs up and because there is an issue with vod wants a refund most people would wait and see how long or roughly a fix time

Side?
Why does there have to be sides?
It's an alternative scenario to what may or may not have happened, the complainant didn't make it clear as to whether he had actually checked the vod during his trial
I'm not sure the admins will get involved either, he didn't ignore and said there was an issue with vod. Got to give him longer than 24 hours to fix it rather than demand a refund.
If its like that a week or 2 later then by all means look at alternatives and admin help

I'm not sure the admins will get involved either, he didn't ignore and said there was an issue with vod. Got to give him longer than 24 hours to fix it rather than demand a refund.
If its like that a week or 2 later then by all means look at alternatives and admin help
Admin offered help and he has chosen not to go down that route yet

Side?
Why does there have to be sides?
It's an alternative scenario to what may or may not have happened, the complainant didn't make it clear as to whether he had actually checked the vod during his trial

I was querying whether you think the seller is wrong to extend it, or buyer wrong to be requesting a refund.

I personally think you gotta give longer than a day to fix stuff, and @shantijoe never said if he checked the vod in the short trial.

I was querying whether you think the seller is wrong to extend it, or buyer wrong to be requesting a refund.

I personally think you gotta give longer than a day to fix stuff, and @shantijoe never said if he checked the vod in the short trial.
Is it just me that thinks vod is an added bonus to any service as there’s providers out that don’t even have vod on there service.

The seller can't be wrong to extend it, he would only extend it if he'd been paid which means the buyer was happy with the offerings.
I'm just saying that if there was any underhandedness by the seller, then that's one thing but if the buyer was already aware then that's a completely different thing entirely, no one here knows and we're all just assuming, that's why I posted a possible alternative scenario above

I think he did specifically request it.
To clarify: I prioritised VOD in my request.
The trial was only 12 hours and testing at 2pm all seemed fine. When I tried again at 8pm there was so much buffering it was impossible to use.
I’d paid for a sub but This was still within the 12 hour time frame which is why I asked for a refund. The reply - No Refunds!

The trial was only 12 hours and testing at 2pm all seemed fine. When I tried again at 8pm there was so much buffering it was impossible to use.
I’d paid for a sub but This was still within the 12 hour time frame which is why I asked for a refund. The reply - No Refunds!
If you don't mind me asking, how long did you sub for after the trial? I believe the general advise is to do monthly sub, minimise money spent if not happy.
I tested 4/5 different providers. Some were trial only and I could tell I wouldn't go ahead with them within an hour of being connected. I then subbed to 2 providers for a month for a longer term test to compare.

So you paid for a sub before the 12 hr trial had finished?

So why not just look for a vod only sub if that was a priority.
Just asking when you noticed it buffering did you do any troubleshooting from your end like clear cache reboot router ran speed tests to your device.
Was this the first trial you had and signed up or did you trial others
So you paid for a sub before the 12 hr trial had finished?
sounds like he paid way before the trial had ended which is strange as you would have the trial then decide.

Well at least you didn't pay for year. It may well sort itself out in due course.

If you don't mind me asking, how long did you sub for after the trial? I believe the general advise is to do monthly sub, minimise money spent if not happy.
I tested 4/5 different providers. Some were trial only and I could tell I wouldn't go ahead with them within an hour of being connected. I then subbed to 2 providers for a month for a longer term test to compare.
I dis a 3 month sub though your approach seems better...

So why not just look for a vod only sub if that was a priority.
Just asking when you noticed it buffering did you do any troubleshooting from your end like clear cache reboot router ran speed tests to your device.
Was this the first trial you had and signed up or did you trial others

sounds like he paid way before the trial had ended which is strange as you would have the trial then decide.
Yes, I tried all the trouble shooting tips suggested here and this is my 2nd sub after various trials. I went for a TK Vet. this time assuming it was better though more expensive. We pay to learn don't we?...!

Back