Guide A Guide to IPTV.

I know some of friends get excited you have been unlucky if a vet has sold you a dodgy sub.

But hopefully that will get sorted.

When someone gets ripped off on here you tend to see fellow iptv customers offering sympathy and constructive advice, whilst the resellers on here try to pick holes in the posters account of the situation and start posting made up versions of events where the blame could be passed to the customer for being ripped off.

When someone gets ripped off on here you tend to see fellow iptv customers offering sympathy and constructive advice, whilst the resellers on here try to pick holes in the posters account of the situation and start posting made up versions of events where the blame could be passed to the customer for being ripped off.
People have only heard one version of events (because we dont know the seller in question), so people are trying to get both sides to see if it is a one off occurrence and he's just got unlucky or it was already an issue. We can only hear one side so trying to get as much details as possible to get a fix incase it is something that can be fixed at his end. If its something that was there and not told before then you can point fingers. But with him having a trial that worked well enough to take out a sub the server must be somewhat decent. So it's unfair to slate either sides without getting both sides and making sure both sides are doing everything on their ends to help sort
Not everyone who was picking holes in it are resellers, just people trying to get a full picture before they can offer a proper solution

No one has passed the blame onto end user or picking holes most was just trying to find out more info.
No one should be ripped off especially on a forum that’s just wrong who was the resellers trying to pick holes or even making versions up.
People was just trying to look at both perspectives nothing wrong in that th op didn’t say whether he signed up during the trial or after until today and also didn’t let the mods intervene so how would that look but on a positive note it has improved so the provider must be getting things in order
What does that mean? Some of us are happy that hes been rinsed on here?
And just to add I don't sell iptv or ever have only use it basically for vod and odd ppv, it has its place, but my viark and TM are in front of it for my main viewing👍
no one should be happy anyone has been ripped off anywhere no matter who it is
I know some of friends get excited you have been unlucky if a vet has sold you a dodgy sub.

But hopefully that will get sorted.
what does that mean lol

People have only heard one version of events (because we dont know the seller in question), so people are trying to get both sides to see if it is a one off occurrence and he's just got unlucky or it was already an issue. We can only hear one side so trying to get as much details as possible to get a fix incase it is something that can be fixed at his end. If its something that was there and not told before then you can point fingers. But with him having a trial that worked well enough to take out a sub the server must be somewhat decent. So it's unfair to slate either sides without getting both sides and making sure both sides are doing everything on their ends to help sort
Not everyone who was picking holes in it are resellers, just people trying to get a full picture before they can offer a proper solution

You're entitled to your opinion.

No one has passed the blame onto end user or picking holes most was just trying to find out more info.
No one should be ripped off especially on a forum that’s just wrong who was the resellers trying to pick holes or even making versions up.
People was just trying to look at both perspectives nothing wrong in that th op didn’t say whether he signed up during the trial or after until today and also didn’t let the mods intervene so how would that look but on a positive note it has improved so the provider must be getting things in order

That's your take on it and you're entitled to have that opinion.

Regarding who the resellers are, it's against the rules to discuss who is selling iptv on the open forum so I cannot answer that.

That's your take on it and you're entitled to have that opinion.

Regarding who the resellers are, it's against the rules to discuss who is selling iptv on the open forum so I cannot answer that.
So how do you know it was resellers commenting unless you’ve trialed off everyone on here who’s posted in thread with opinion

His request from what I can see was for

-BBC iPlayer and All 4
-VOD- TV Shows and Films (USA and UK Content)
-EPG
-Stability over content please

Nothing outstanding there
"Stability over content" , I can see exactly what he was asking for there. Every time I see some dipstick flogging IPTV on FB and bragging about 20,000 live channels. Makes me think , I would never buy a sub with that much on it. I tried for a while to get a sports only sub , ( not on FB mind haha ) , not worth the hassle to most sellers to arse about editing their list for different requirements , which is understandable. So I just do it myself.

No I'm pretty sure he means some are happy to find out about it and offer advice or action- much appreciated, sj

At the weekend I was messing with Being Sports but the picture kept breaking up and not seen this before on IPTV, tried 2 sources and same result. Is there a reason for this, using enigma 2?

Hi all, when picking an app to use, like tivimate or smarters, is it worth paying for it? Or can i just use a free alternative. £100 a year seems a lot, on top of the fee for a supplier, which seems to be about £60-80 annual? Unless im getting this wrong?

Hi all, when picking an app to use, like tivimate or smarters, is it worth paying for it? Or can i just use a free alternative. £100 a year seems a lot, on top of the fee for a supplier, which seems to be about £60-80 annual? Unless im getting this wrong?
I think Tivimate is £29.99 for lifetime, the official one is the best plan!

Tivimate is about £20 for a lifetime. But I should imagine no decent supplier will give you dns as a newbie. Although toddy could be correct I just pay mine yearly

Most suppliers will give you a app

Tivimate is about £20 for a lifetime. But I should imagine no decent supplier will give you dns as a newbie. Although toddy could be correct I just pay mine yearly

£29

It went up this year 29.99 us dollars about £25

Back